• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Rom

Rom

Associate
Nah, their counting system only includes views, so every time you hit refresh it counts as one. Other competitors count actual IP addresses and the count is at around 500 currently for the 5900X. So *assuming* they got decent stock everyone should be able to buy one. That's a big if, but I chose to be optimistic :p

Also, another competitor(3 letter one) has added a note saying that the stock is very limited and once the product is added to basket you have 15 minutes when it's reserved for you. No one else does this as far as I know.

I can only think of 2, checked them and couldn't see that note.

I bought a radio controlled car to amuse me while I wait , that was All Wheel Drive It came in a Box

Associate
Feel like a kid at Christmas :D

Just imagining a bunch of men in their 30's-70's hitting the F5 key all day today lol

I am 31 and feel like I'm 10 again!

Associate
Whats the purpose of the build? if raw gaming the 5600XT should win but I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that even 6 cores are starting to lose out in some games compared to 8

pretty much just gaming really, the odd bit of streaming and some basic photo editing in lightroom haha.

Associate
I can only think of 2, checked them and couldn't see that note.

I bought a radio controlled car to amuse me while I wait , that was All Wheel Drive It came in a Box
image.png

And when you click on "more info":
image.png

Associate
Will there be tears if you don't get the present you are hoping for? ;):p

I have a 5600x on the way already, should be here by tonight, but my gut is telling me they've sent the wrong CPU. Don't trust this early purchase so I'm getting one today just incase.

Soldato
Current stock standings:

5950X - Small amount of stock, Large amount due this month.
5900X - Very large amount of stock and a very large amount of stock due this month.
5800X - Very large amount of stock and more due this month.
5600X - Very large amount of stock and more due this month.
Cool.

Associate
This is interesting, found out this morning, When I checked a certain retailer that are named after a tech podcast.

Anyway, Just after you land on each page after about 5 secs it flashes up how many people are looking or have looked at it in the last 24 hours

Any here is the breakdown of the 4 cpu

AS of 9:30 AM 5th Nov

5600x 17200 views in last 24 hours (2nd)

5800x 4800 views in last 24 hours (4th)

5900x 49800 views in last 24 hours, yes that amount (1st)

5950x 12800 vews in last 24 hours. (3rd)

Now how many views are just prices check, im not sure.

But there is definately demand.

Associate
Quite a lot of sites will give the price if you type the product name into the search bar....even if its hidden on the product page. Just a tip for those browsing around to compare prices.

Another large e-tailer has put their prices up just under 5% overnight.

Back
Top Bottom