Poll: *** The official 2020 MacBook Air/13" MacBook Pro thread (it has the M1 chip and everything!) ***

What 2020 Apple Silicon notebook have you ordered?

• MacBook Air

Votes: 71 71.0%
  • 13" MacBook Pro

Votes: 29 29.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just been watching a few of the reviews now. Looks like Apple weren't kidding on their performance and battery claims! :eek: These machines are offering an unreal package now for the average consumer, and even for some "professionals".

Dave Lee makes a good point in that this is Generation 1 too - what will the next revisions bring if Gen.1 is already kicking the arse of nearly all of their Intel fleet?

Associate
Coding with Unity could be an issue now with M1 (at least for a while), I would double check that before buying one of these macs.

Thank you didn't know this will have to look around i know he uses the app on his phone but then on the laptop he uses the browser interface i think

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

They're all starting to hit now.

She's still bonkers but she's calmed down in recent years. I still enjoy watching iJustine.

Shes the biggest apple shill along with that doofus everythingapple pro going, not a fan of her and him at all

fez

fez

Caporegime
Shes the biggest apple shill along with that doofus everythingapple pro going, not a fan of her and him at all

Its one of the worst things about YouTube. Seeing people who behave like utter bells with millions of followers. I've watched far too many channels I used to like turn into that as well. The more people taste the Youtube money the more they cater to the algorithm, sensationalist content and over the top reactions to everything.

I turned that iJustine video off a few seconds after she lost her **** at the startup chime.

I would love to see the demographic who like that over the top, annoying, attention whore style of presentation that is so common on popular channels. Unbox therapy is probably one of the worst channels fronted by an absolute ***** and he has millions of subscribers.

Soldato
I would love to see the demographic who like that over the top, annoying, attention whore style of presentation that is so common on popular channels. Unbox therapy is probably one of the worst channels fronted by an absolute ***** and he has millions of subscribers.

Mostly Americans and lots of younger folks sadly. UnboxTherapy how he still has a following I will never know, he's a complete scam artist.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Mostly Americans and lots of younger folks sadly. UnboxTherapy how he still has a following I will never know, he's a complete scam artist.

"This is a magical device that can make drinking water.... out of thin air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, like a dehumidifier with a bunch of really ******* expensive filters to make the water safe to drink....

Hes an utter knob.

Associate
Have just used the MBA for the last couple of hours for my real life work case... Microsoft Team Calls, sharing screens, presentations, multiple applications open and it feels great.

I'm going to see if any games can run now, think Steam will launch but not sure if the games will actually run yet.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Have just used the MBA for the last couple of hours for my real life work case... Microsoft Team Calls, sharing screens, presentations, multiple applications open and it feels great.

I'm going to see if any games can run now, think Steam will launch but not sure if the games will actually run yet.

I was able to run WoW earlier at native resolution, with some settings dialled back. It's a pretty decent for an iGPU.

Back
Top Bottom