• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Been number 6 for the Inno3d 3080 x3 for the longest, swear OCUK are their own worst enemies - (in the rare case), not telling us when cards are coming and then they randomly arrive at peoples doors, then telling us certain cards are coming and then when they don't providing us some poor reason 2 weeks after the expected due date "communication error", then finally just telling us again that more are due and a week passes by that second due date and that results in them not doing anything to chase them/give an explanation why they haven't arrived yet. But i guess cause you've already used the "communication error" card it's hard, so just going mute is the best option right??

Associate
I got Palit lalalla, Palit lalalla. Is it the only card OCUK did not increase price for?
Finally grabbed card from a competitor at a very good price. Is card any good though. It was not my 1st choice. I wanted TUF or Vision but Palit deal popped out for £ 749.99 gaming OC. Is this card any good guys. Thank you. I am so happy. Card will come on Tuesday, confirmed delivery so I will cancel pre order with OCUK. Get in !!!!

Which competitor mate? Was it a German Web store by any chance?

Associate
Been number 6 for the Inno3d 3080 x3 for the longest, swear OCUK are their own worst enemies - (in the rare case), not telling us when cards are coming and then they randomly arrive at peoples doors, then telling us certain cards are coming and then when they don't providing us some poor reason 2 weeks after the expected due date "communication error", then finally just telling us again that more are due and a week passes by that second due date and that results in them not doing anything to chase them/give an explanation why they haven't arrived yet. But i guess cause you've already used the "communication error" card it's hard, so just going mute is the best option right??

Inno appear to contact OCUK, it appears that is the only way communication flows, no one at OCUK ever contacts Inno to find anything out.

Associate
Inno appear to contact OCUK, it appears that is the only way communication flows, no one at OCUK ever contacts Inno to find anything out.
so essentially @Gibbo and his crew just can't distinguish between a 7 and 8 and have nothing left to hide behind aside from their blatant dyscalculia, so decide to cut all communication with PAYING customers cause they're an actual embaressment to themselves.

Associate
@Gibbo and @Overclocker are you guys considering to offer an option to switch between models/ brands to customers as other retailers are doing? I am sure many of the people would he happy to pay and as you aren't taking any preorders, shouldn't be a problem?

Associate
i haven't recieved any notification for my Asus TUF non oc 3080 today.
I was 30th in queue last friday, gibbo said there's an "ok amount" delivery and now there's reports of people getting theirs send out.
Shouldn't i have got a notification that mine is being sent out? last time i checked "ok amount" is approx 50

Associate
I was 30th in queue last friday, gibbo said there's an "ok amount" delivery and now there's reports of people getting theirs send out.
Shouldn't i have got a notification that mine is being sent out? last time i checked "ok amount" is approx 50

i havent got any update about my queue either, if the new delivery had come in and been shipped out we should get an email update

Associate
@Gibbo and @Overclocker are you guys considering to offer an option to switch between models/ brands to customers as other retailers are doing? I am sure many of the people would he happy to pay and as you aren't taking any preorders, shouldn't be a problem?

You have to be joking right, when the queue for most cards is nearing if not over 1000 or more. They only stopped tacking Backorders a week or so a go, hence why queues will take months to clear before they have free stock to offer to other Queues which they wont do as they like to sell for more profit.

Associate

I think somebody earlier had dispatch in position 32 which is still not an Ok amount. Their Queue is a little dodgy in its make up though as somebody a couple of weeks ago got one when in position 339 and only 3-4 came in.

Associate
It was the biggest retailer on planet Earth UK but I cant say which one because of forum rules which I respect and after suffering 4 consecutive bans I must follow.

Got mine from their UK branch last week, saw alert on Discord, clicked link, confirmed what it was, clicked Buy Now, done arrived in 2 days. Got fed up of waiting here, it is in and working fine.

Back
Top Bottom