• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Happy Crushing Disappointment Day!

How will Gibbo deliver his disappointment today, do we think? Will he even bother to make a post to tell us that the ASUS delivery hasn't arrived yet and is delayed until the end of next week?

Associate
The day of reckoning is upon us all. The infamous queue positon email! Im 21 for a EVGA ftw3 ultra, not expecting any movement at all today! Anyone else this optimistic?

Last edited:
Associate

How will Gibbo deliver his disappointment today, do we think? Will he even bother to make a post to tell us that the ASUS delivery hasn't arrived yet and is delayed until the end of next week?

I was 41 in the queue for TUF OC and mine was shipped yesterday arriving today so looks like there was an Asus delivery received

Associate
People not checking the past few pages, ASUS delivery has been shipping. Disappointed for other peeps in the queue that position 14 is the furthest confirmed for non-OC so far. (I was the #10).

I got shipping notice at midday but tracking (it being collected by DPD) didn't come through till the evening. Fingers crossed more exist and are dealt with today :(

Associate

Asus stock has arrived and been shipped from that update, a lot less non OC though apparently

Associate
Does anyone else find it incredibly frustrating at this point that company's are super quick to not be transparent with you as a customer when you call up so as to not 'be unfair to others' but realistically A. you spent the time and effort to sit through the que and call up B. It just makes the sales more vulnerable to bots because they can grab items instantaly day or night.

I get they don't want their pages being flooded if folks knew when they were going live but it feels like you've got the companies actively working against your ability to get hold of what you want as well as the bots.

Associate
Managed to snag a FE 3070 yesterday, and is being delivered in less than an hour.

Will see where I am in the 3080 queue this evening (should've been in the Gigabyte shipment 2 weeks ago that never arrived), and decide whether to cancel and wait out newer models.

Associate
People not checking the past few pages, ASUS delivery has been shipping. Disappointed for other peeps in the queue that position 14 is the furthest confirmed for non-OC so far. (I was the #10).

I got shipping notice at midday but tracking (it being collected by DPD) didn't come through till the evening. Fingers crossed more exist and are dealt with today :(
Not everyone with an order has an active account on these forums so there is a chance that higher queue positions have been reached for that SKU, but guess we'll find out later on when the e-mails go out.

Associate
Queue Update Day today and I feel positivity! How many places can

I don't know I am feeling positive today. I moved the whole of 2 positions last week (MSI Trio) and feel that maybe 3 places are in the offing.

The pessimistic (realistic) part then kicks in and I realise that even if I was number 1 in the queue it means balls-all if no cards appear again.

Back
Top Bottom