• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Ive noticed asus tuf 3070 for sale yesterday in ocuk, so i thought fck it... ordered all the remaining components from 2 other competitors yesterday, as i paid extra for gpu saturday delivery. One of the competitors are surelly on drugs... half of the components already delivered this morning, other competitor spammed me with emails on every god dam step of them collecting/packing/ shipping ect...and the only email from ocuk, that i have received so far, is the innitial one on a purches day. Hour by hour and voices in my head got loader and loader, what if ocuk scammed me again and placed me in the que?...nooo that cant be right...can it? So i rang ocuk. Apperently no one is 100% sure, but if im LUCKY!?! I should receive my shipment email today, if not...well, you know the drill... I lost all hope for ocuk, ive cancelled my aorus 3080 xtreme, i was 133 last week and if ocuk wount send me shipment notification on 3070 ill cancell that too... i had enought, never again.

Associate
Let’s hope OCUK get a load of shipments at once and go crazy next week sending out gigabyte cards (and the rest lol). Unlikely but got to have faith
gettyimages-485882380.jpg

Associate
Also I did not get a watchdogs code, ordered at 14:02 on the 17th Sep, so they must have run out.

I thought OCUK said that all the codes had already been allocated to the individual orders and that if you had it listed on your order page it means you were one of the lucky 1000?
You ordering at that time should mean that you get one because it's on my account and I ordered at 1520ish

Associate
It is about to become somewhat academic I guess, as the Watchdog's redemption period ends on Monday and you can only redeem when you have the card installed ...

Back
Top Bottom