China to expand weather modification program !

RxR

RxR

Soldato
There's no such thing as modifying the weather only over a 5.5million km area. It will have an effect on the entire global weather pattern system. Standard physics tells you that.

There are only a few options of course. Shielding to reduce further atmospheric energy inputs, lower climate-changing atmospheric charging from within, chemically or synthetically condense energy out of the atmosphere at a faster rate downward. Or, another perhaps less obvious option. Take it out from the top.

Last edited:
Soldato
And news just in, there appears to be a mysterious storm system wreaking havoc around the world. Nobody knows how, or where, it began but China say it definitely did not escape from a lab start due to their lax safety and security measures.

Caporegime
There's no such thing as modifying the weather only over a 5.5million km area. It will have an effect on the entire global weather pattern system. Standard physics tells you that.
yea more fertile land for china, less fertile land somewhere else I'm imagining.

ww3 won't be fought with nukes it will be tornados and tidal waves

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Geoengineering the climate is now already strictly necessary by some means or other. We can't have seas rising by 15m. The loss of billions of consumers (business customers) would be immense.

Soldato
China will probably turn half the world into a desert and the corporate media will be blaming Russia.

The west has already ruined large parts of the world, China might as well join in. Not that you have a choice, they’re already in control and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.

Soldato
It's China, what could possibly go wrong...

But they aren't really controlling the weather, they are just creating cloud to move water.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Wow, we really are going to all go the way of the Easter Islanders.

Erm, controlling the weather increases our chance of survival............

Also, the Rapu Nui did not die out (although they did ruin the island due to deforestation, but it was nothing to do with the weather).

Permabanned
tracer, I hope you have a man on the inside. Not JC Denton - Trump fired him.

E: I completely forgot when the first Deus Ex takes place..

Caporegime
I think we probably vastly over-estimate our ability to "modify the weather". We can't even accurately forecast the weather, for Pete's sake :p

Back
Top Bottom