*** New Evolv Shift 2 Cases ***

Associate
The Evolv Shift 2 builds on the unique form factor of the original Evolv Shift and brings a compact chassis that packs plenty of power and is extremely space efficient with its small footprint. D-RGB lighting hasbeen integrated in a subtle and stylish way and all rear IO is concealed yet easily accessible with a touch on the top panel.

Phanteks Evolv Shift 2 Mini-iTX Case, Tempered Glass Windows, DRGB, Anthracite Gray @ £99.95 inc VAT

Mini-ITX case, Bundled riser cable and 140mm fan, D-RGB controller, temper glass side panel

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Evolv Shift 2 Mini -iTX Case Tempered Glass Windows, DRGB, Black @ £99.95 inc VAT

Mini-ITX case, Bundled riser cable and 140mm fan, D-RGB controller, temper glass side panel
Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Evolv Shift Air 2 Mini-iTX Case Fabric Mesh Panel, DRGB, Satin Black @ £89.99 inc VAT

Mini-ITX case, Bundled riser cable and 140mm fan, D-RGB controller, fabric mesh side panel
Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Evolv Shift Air 2 Mini-iTX Case, Fabric Mesh Panel, DRGB, Anthracite Gray @ £89.99 inc VAT

Mini-ITX case, Bundled riser cable and 140mm fan, D-RGB controller, fabric mesh side panel
Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I've watched a few more reviews this morning and Leo seems to be the only person to take issue with the case?

I'd love to downsize from my Evolv X but it's a lot of money going from ATX to ITX unless your in a position to be building from scratch.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £487.26 (includes shipping: £12.30)

Associate
It is perfect for what I need so I have bought the mesh version. First time I preorder something from overclockers, is it likely that I receive the case on the 12th-14th or that ETA doesn't really mean much?

Associate
OP
It is perfect for what I need so I have bought the mesh version. First time I preorder something from overclockers, is it likely that I receive the case on the 12th-14th or that ETA doesn't really mean much?
fully understand your frustration with eta at the moment but things are changing at ports on a hourly basis, at the moment we are still expecting these in on the 12th

Associate
Little bit annoyed as well, pre-ordered and waited until Saturday - no update and the due date had disappeared. NR200 stock came in and I kept refreshing the page until Sunday night when the site said 17 units in stock still for the black before I went to bed, so I thought nah there'll be an update on the Shift Evolv orders Monday morning and if not I'll order an NR200 - nope NR200s out of stock again and no update on the Shift 2s.

Just had a faulty H1 that had to be RMAd but the replacement was cancelled due to the safety issue, now going on two weeks I can't find a single case available that'll fit my machine. Even had to order a PSU from the Czech Republic because there's nothing else available!

I know ITX case and part availability is nothing to do with Overclockers as a retailer, but just expressing frustration! Usually I'me pretty patient when it comes to these things, but not when I have to hunch over a tiny laptop at home all day because my PC is strewn in parts across my work desk.

Update whilst I was typing: ETA for both Air models has now changed to 23 Jan... Think I'll be cancelling.

Associate
Would have been nice to just have had an update on the forum for the date wouldn't it.

I wouldn't have preordered I would have ordered a nr200

Same, if the ETA had been updated at the weekend I would have an NR200 being delivered tomorrow. Best bit, been on hold trying to cancel the order for 1h 30m and it just timed out and disconnected me.

Really not a great time for a component to fail, can't imagine the hassle if I didn't have a backup laptop on hand.

Edit: I should note that I am calling to also clarify whether the revised pre-order date is because the current allocation has sold out and the next delivery is Jan, or whether the entire allocation for Dec 12 has been delayed. In the case of the former it could be that a limited number of cases were delivered and fully allocated to pre-orders that may still ship out, and the new late Jan pre-order date is for batch 2. I know I can cancel directly via the google docs form to prevent extra strain on the CS line.

Last edited:
Associate
Same, if the ETA had been updated at the weekend I would have an NR200 being delivered tomorrow. Best bit, been on hold trying to cancel the order for 1h 30m and it just timed out and disconnected me.

Really not a great time for a component to fail, can't imagine the hassle if I didn't have a backup laptop on hand.

Edit: I should note that I am calling to also clarify whether the revised pre-order date is because the current allocation has sold out and the next delivery is Jan, or whether the entire allocation for Dec 12 has been delayed. In the case of the former it could be that a limited number of cases were delivered and fully allocated to pre-orders that may still ship out, and the new late Jan pre-order date is for batch 2. I know I can cancel directly via the google docs form to prevent extra strain on the CS line.

Keep us posted on what Cs say because if it's not until January I'm going to cancel

Associate
Unfortunately was unable to get through by phone, but got a response on the CS forum

Sorry for the delay, our system is showing a small batch due by 21/12 but this is cutting it fine for a pre Xmas delivery i'm afraid.

Seems there were none delivered on the 12th, not sure how that works (maybe a Phanteks palette arrived but with different SKUs on it?). I'll be submitting a cancellation form, pretty disappointed as now can't source an alternative solution but no point getting angry at anyone over it. Naive me thought the pre-order debacles were only limited to 30 series and Ryzen 7s!

Back
Top Bottom