10 years from now and someone makes a movie about 2020

Consigliere
How we sent photos of a very endowed man to each other, were "saved" by Tiger King and standing outside our houses every Thursday to clap and wave to each other.

Soldato
The hero of the film would have been some outcast American scientist working alone who achieves redemption and saves the world by being the only person to have spotted what everyone else missed and singlehandedly developing the cure for COVID-19 and convincing the president to trust him. In the process he’d win the heart of the token hot female co-star.

Commissario
The hero of the film would have been some outcast American scientist working alone who achieves redemption and saves the world by being the only person to have spotted what everyone else missed and singlehandedly developing the cure for COVID-19 and convincing the president to trust him. In the process he’d win the heart of the token hot female co-star.
Do you think it'll be Tom Cruise and he'll have a crisis of confidence?

Soldato

I'd watch that!

Associate
I must have missed this bit of 2020. What is this referring to?
Feel you've missed out?

(I also have no idea about it)

ETZ3kXhUcAATtaN.jpg

Capodecina
Soldato
What's the point in making a film of 2020 when Contagion already exists? It's so damn close to what's been happening. It actually comes across as a warning.

Back
Top Bottom