Assassin Creed Valhalla on X Series X-quality?

Associate
Hi. I bought Xbox Series X and monitor Aorus Fi27Q.
I am playing AC:Valhalla. My question is. Which better for play? Performance Mode 60fps or quality 30 fps?
Monitor is 1440P

Soldato
I have question. Why we have still 30 fps on series x ? I mean:Metro Exodus,Division 2,Jedi Fallen Order and other.

Because they are last gen games which started development some years ago.

There are very few Series X and PS5s out there, will making Metro Exodus run at 60FPS make the developer much money? I'd guess not enough to make it worthwhile.

Hope I'm wrong and they get a next gen upgrade but unless it's free I don't think I'd pay for it unless a full remaster type situation as with Spider-Man.

Soldato
I have question. Why we have still 30 fps on series x ? I mean:Metro Exodus,Division 2,Jedi Fallen Order and other.

Some titles don't have unlocked frame rates and some do. The developers would need to patch the games first. For instance you can play the disk version of Assassins Creed Unity un-patched and it will automatically run at 60fps on the PS5/XSX whereas on the PS4/XB1 it struggled to hit 30.

Man of Honour
Performance by a mile on Valhalla, there’s barely any difference on quality to warrant 30fps.

Cyberpunk interestingly, performance looks terrible, so I prefer to take the 30fps hit.

Associate
OP
Basically yes.

For example there is no 60fps performance mode on a One X, but there is on Series X in AC: Valhalla
Weird . Anyway thanks for explanation. Really appreciate it. I am currently on my X Series X and its rock stable and its very quiet , i dont hear anything in games. Very cool and happy :)

Man of Honour
Weird . Anyway thanks for explanation. Really appreciate it. I am currently on my X Series X and its rock stable and its very quiet , i dont hear anything in games. Very cool and happy :)

The One X has an extremely weak CPU that can’t handle the calculations/throughput for high frame rates.

Back
Top Bottom