Opinions for us more 'ample' gamers...

Associate
Hi all. I am looking for a new chair (again) as my current one just doesn't have enough 'cushioning' for my ample seating needs ;)

I am looking at the Noble range due to the seemingly high ratings and quality.

May I ask any fellow 'ample' gamers to give me some advice here please?

I have a spine condition and some other physical disabilities, and over the past five years or so have been unable to work so my built-in seating has become fairly well cushioned; but I need a chair with some good thickness padding in the seat.

As for the back support; I would like that to be kind to my old and abused spine if possible (I see they have lumbar and neck cushions).

Any advice and personal experiences would be most appreciated. Thanks guys n gals

oh and I will be looking for a white/Black & white chair to match my setup :)

Soldato
I got the Corsair T2 Road Warrior (I know bad name) had it for almost a year and it's been great, I can sit in the chair for an easy 12 hours straight without any issues, oversized seat plenty of cushion. anyways might be worth looking at.

Sorry just seen you ordered one.

Associate
OP
I got the Corsair T2 Road Warrior (I know bad name) had it for almost a year and it's been great, I can sit in the chair for an easy 12 hours straight without any issues, oversized seat plenty of cushion. anyways might be worth looking at.

Sorry just seen you ordered one.

cool - opinions always useful even if I have ordered; someone else may find it useful. I did consider the T2 series, and if my Noble does not ship soon...who knows... :)

Associate
OP
It's here!

My Noble Doom edition arrived today and flippin'eck it's one sturdy hurdy gurdy at a whopping 30Kg. I had my nephew assemble for me as my current physical state prevents me doing very much as I have a several disabilities and currently a trapped nerve in my neck so I am in constant chronic pain.

The first time I planted my ampleness into the new chair I felt elated. This feels so solid and comfy, I am convinced this chair is going to be with me for many years to come. As a first day opinion, I feel that I have invested wisely in this chair and that it really is worlds apart from the average 'gaming chairs' you see on Amazon etc.

Very happy Bunny

Commissario
This feels so solid and comfy, I am convinced this chair is going to be with me for many years to come.
Yup, that's exactly how I feel about my Noble chairs.

As an aside, your signature was far too large so I've removed it and replaced it with a link to the rules on signature sizes. Please take note, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom