• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Do you guys get anything from PNY?

Associate
I got a PNY 3070 out of desperation, it's fine but a little on the loud side, although I hear 3070s generally are and the rainbow Rgb is permanently on unless you unplug it on the card itself. It performs fine though, definitely better than the low range 3070s

Associate
OP
They are selling to miners direct on pallets. You might have a long wait.

I am 2nd in the queue, but nothing comes from PNY since the release of 3070. I bought 2x Fan version Uprising or something. How long do you reckon?

I got a PNY 3070 out of desperation, it's fine but a little on the loud side, although I hear 3070s generally are and the rainbow Rgb is permanently on unless you unplug it on the card itself. It performs fine though, definitely better than the low range 3070s

Did you get it from OCUK?

Associate
I am 2nd in the queue, but nothing comes from PNY since the release of 3070. I bought 2x Fan version Uprising or something. How long do you reckon?

Did you get it from OCUK?
Not from here, I did attempt to get various 3080's from here to no avail. I just happened to browse a certain retailer's website one morning and saw it was in stock, if a little overpriced but not into silly territory so after all of the happenings I just settled for it.
I still browse for 3080's though. It's just become a hard habit to kick after 3 months

Associate
Yep I don't think it will any time soon. I think even in the EU they are rare. I've had to watch a lot of stock going into to stores to eventually get my card but can't remember seeing PNY.

Back
Top Bottom