Upgrade from old build

Associate
Evening all, looking at upgrading most of my current PC. Only thing I'm keeping is my current graphics card, and hard drives. Got an R9 Fury X and gaming @1440p and it seems to hold up but I think my i5 2500k is letting the side down.

Currently got the following in my basket:

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £533.00 (includes shipping: £13.20)​

First time doing a build in a windowed case so i've opted for some cable extensions, and some fan splitters to make it all neat and tidy. Might be talking complete rubbish.

Associate
OP
A Lian Li might be an option? Only few pounds more and from a respected case maker.

Lian Li Lancool 215. 200 mil fans and only £66.00! But would you need extra fans with that amount of cooling up front?

▷ Lian Li Lancool 215 Midi Tower ARGB, Tempered… | OcUK (overclockers.co.uk)

Also, why an ITX motherboard for an ATX case? Not even sure ITX boards fit in ATX.

Solid idea on the case, motherboard was recommended not really got any ties to it just saw it was well reviewed and recommended for the general build.

Associate
ITX is very small. If you want a small board, perhaps MATX, or just get an ATX board.

I bought a Lian Li last week, great build quality from an A list brand. 200 mil fans up front equals silent good cooling.

Back
Top Bottom