Spy Kids: New intelligence law allows CHILDREN to work as secret agents and even shop their parents

Soldato
Only heard about this law now, apparently it’s been quite controversial and the public don’t know for what reason, local councils etc. Could recruit children for, apparently only in rare circumstances. I would fathom a guess at terrorism, abuse etc. At least I hope so.

most of the controversy is because Communists used similar tactics back in the day, but we’re in a different time now.. or are we heading backwards?
Also neglected kids could be put at further risk than they already are, by working undercover for the police and what not.

Excuse the DM link was first in Google search
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...LDREN-work-secret-agents-against-parents.html

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Soldato
In exceptional circumstances Intelligence Services can work with someone under 18, wow? I can imagine it might be useful in a lot of cases where they need to work with someone under 18 in counter terrorist circumstances where the law would currently forbid it.

Man of Honour
So we're talking about legal minors who aren't children, very rarely and with additional restrictions. Tiny woo.

Aha , good one

That's definitely unrelated to this law though , we're talking Kingsman movie type spying here..

Maybe. Maybe not. I doubt if, for example, the Food Standards Agency does much in the way of "Kingsman movie type spying".

Back
Top Bottom