** GORGEOUS NEW LG 4K MONITOR - LG 27GN950-B PRE-ORDER NOW **

Soldato
Any update on these I want to buy one, but don’t want to be out £750 for months and months with nothing to show for it, is there a queue, do you have an idea of expected stock?

Associate
Any update on these I want to buy one, but don’t want to be out £750 for months and months with nothing to show for it, is there a queue, do you have an idea of expected stock?
I emailed them Friday and still not got back to me and I ordered on the 12 of December it’s getting frustrating for sure

Associate
Any idea what kind of queue there is on these? The website says new stock ETA 30th Jan but if the list is long and there is no chance of getting one then not much point. If however the stock is likely to cover the pre orders may well give this a go. So is there any update?

Associate
I emailed them Friday and still not got back to me and I ordered on the 12 of December it’s getting frustrating for sure

Any idea what kind of queue there is on these? The website says new stock ETA 30th Jan but if the list is long and there is no chance of getting one then not much point. If however the stock is likely to cover the pre orders may well give this a go. So is there any update?

Put a message on the customer service forum. I've been getting answers within hours, sometimes quicker over the last couple of months through there.

Associate
I spoke to someone on the phone last week and he said there is 180+ people on pre order and they had a small pallet on the 13th of January but it wasn’t enough to fulfill pre orders

Back
Top Bottom