• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Just got my email for delivery tomorrow, just waiting on the timeslot. They do seem to drop in at random times for deliveries but we do have a scheduled daily collection too. Probably not going to be getting around to installing it until friday afternoon but we'll see.

Associate
Make sure you let us know how good your cards are. I'm looking forward to seeing that.

It'll be interesting for me. building a new pc which included the gpu coming tomorrow:

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Case
MSI Mag X570 Tomahawk wifi
16gb G.skill 3200 trident Z RGB CL14
Deepcool Castle 360 RGB V2 cooler
deepcool CF120 plus case fans
deepcool GH-01 A-RGB GPU holder
Ryzen 7 5800X
Saphire AMD 6800 MBA (6800xt Red devil LE on pre-order to eventually replace the 6800)

Looking forward to building though slightly new for me going for a little more RGB related things.. Will need to get all these fan controllers figured out.

Last edited:
Soldato
Still some 6800 & 6900XT's for sale showing 10+ stock. Obviously not very popular it would seem.

All the cards are overpriced. Only the desperate are buying at inflated prices right now. Unless you absolutely need a gpu or have more money than sense, it's best to wait rather than overpay.

Soldato
All the cards are overpriced. Only the desperate are buying at inflated prices right now. Unless you absolutely need a gpu or have more money than sense, it's best to wait rather than overpay.
FE cards are sadly the only cards that make sense, and they're only "cheap" as Nvidia call the pricing.

Soldato
Plus the fact that in 6months time when all the new cards are out you will be kicking yourself for not waiting!! ( unless you are able to throw money around and not worry of course )

Associate
Do you guys ever stop moaning about the prices I mean, there has been large price increases from manufacturers this month going into Feb on pretty much all 3xxx series cards, highly likely the same is happening to 6xxx cards too!

The trade prices for EVGA and Zotac are now rediculous, but you expect retailers to sell for the new trade prices it seems, rather than increase with them.

The only reason some prices aren't as high yet is likely down to overdue orders with payment agreements in place, or holding stock, next lot will then of course be higher.

Soldato
Or the ones who are selling there old cards with no warranty on the bay 5700xt going between 550 - 600 quid so for not much more to buy a 3070 or 6800 with warranty and better performance so can you tell me what card you could buy for 60 -100 pounds which is better than a 5700xt because you can get a gigabyte 3070 for 659 and if you pay 200 pounds you get a 6800 again you couldnt even buy the 5700xt for 200 i totally agree it has gone mad but the 2nd hand market is stupid people buying cards for more than they were new

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom