*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
I didn't even use any guns! Reboot optics and non-lethal stealth takedowns into dumpsters, then I get "was there a need to spill so much blood", bitch everyone is fine!
Another bug: chucking people into bins or sometimes even just moving them from where they drop to somewhere out of sight kills them for some reason.

Associate
I’ve had physics happen when moving a body. Lots of blood splats yet they are still counted as being alive.

But also as El Jimben mentioned, and it’s been since release, hiding live bodies in containers counts as a kill which is annoying.

Associate
I’ve had remarkably few bugs. A character I was phoning spawned in front of me, a few t poses, and save game corruption on that one mission to get the robot crawler thing.

But it’s not exactly Skyrim with it’s backwards flying dragons.

Soldato
I've had instances where I've gone stealth, knocked out and dumped NPCs while they've been mid dialogue, only to have them continue their conversation post strangulation. The whole game is ****** imo

Soldato
I bought this game a few days back. Seems "alright" from the hour or two I spent on it. I didnt get bugs or anything but I also didn't really get a desire to go back to it.

I really hate game tutorials that are simulated / vr environments. Shoot this target.. Hack this camera etc. So boring.

Man of Honour
The training simulation doesn't reflect actual gameplay very well either - you pretty much won't ever be using cover like it tries to tell you, stealth you have to approach very differently in the actual mission maps (and TBH is largely a waste of time sadly).

Soldato
Is there any actual gameworld difference to nonlethal and lethal takedowns, bar the jiggling of the corpse?
I know we are aware of bugs where you kill people (when you haven't) but I found nonlethal takedowns coupled with dumping in freezers stopped progressing my stealth very early on into the game, and I never really found out why.

Man of Honour
Changes some of the mission endings/rewards a bit but it is so random I stopped bothering about it - just did the monk mission and made very sure to use non-lethal throughout and checked none were dead - still got complained at for killing people - then went back and a couple of them were dead so don't know what happened there. It is basically a waste of time.

Soldato
I did the same.
I fear sometimes people die when they fall to the group if you use nonlethal nethacks.

What I mean is, does either progress a different skill tree? or was it the dumping in the bin that was meant to progress stealth?

Man of Honour
Ah dunno - I get a lot of progress in stealth just from attacking from crouched initially and a few things like that just because I can despite largely playing it as a straight shooter.

Soldato
Is there any actual gameworld difference to nonlethal and lethal takedowns, bar the jiggling of the corpse?
I know we are aware of bugs where you kill people (when you haven't) but I found nonlethal takedowns coupled with dumping in freezers stopped progressing my stealth very early on into the game, and I never really found out why.
Your Stealth level can't exceed your overall Cool level & that's the same for all subskills.

Man of Honour
Has anyone else picked up Johnny Silverhand's pistol for their V? Must admit, it comes far too late in the game... but man, I gotta have that gun!
It's good because of the animations, but you get access to way more powerful weapons later on. I still use it though.

Soldato
Well, the game is now totally ****** since I installed the recent patch. It won't load. Files checked, drivers up to date, no mods installed.

Soldato
I'm just doing the parade mission in Japantown. I thought it looked great that there were so many npcs about, then I saw 5 of exactly the same npc standing right next to each other... And another 3 a few metres away!

Soldato
It's good because of the animations, but you get access to way more powerful weapons later on. I still use it though.

I've got a purple 'Comrade's Hammer' that has a base damage of about 2,300 per single shot, haven't tried a critical headshot to see how much it does.... suffice to say, I could probably hunt planets with it! :D

But it's too OP - I'd rather roll around giving the enemy a bit of a fighting chance with the Malorian, and the occasional fire blast to the face if they come in for some melee.

Sadly, I get CTD crashes about every 5-15 mins most times I try to play it following the patch, which is pretty disappointing. Borderline un-install time, it's just too infuriating at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom