Anyone found a dust bag to fit Ryobi?

Soldato
You are right about the saw,just had another look.It is in the `one` range
But cannot see a bag `hole` on any of the palm sanders with that code number?
Edit: can you measure the `bore` size of the spout and find a similar bag for the saw maybe?

Soldato
OP
You are right about the saw,just had another look.It is in the `one` range
But cannot see a bag `hole` on any of the palm sanders with that code number?
Edit: can you measure the `bore` size of the spout and find a similar bag for the saw maybe?

Sadly, my vernier calipers are at work so I can't. I bought what I thought would fit and it was probably 0.5 mm too small to work.

The sander came with an additional piece that you can put a dust bag onto. There's a rectangular port near the base that this fits into.

Soldato
OP
Just found a pdf file of the sander and as you said there seems to be a hidden slot for an attachment to extract.But it only shows a connection to a hoover.I wonder did they make any bags for this sander or was it hoover only?
https://documents.4rgos.it/v1/static/8841010_R_D001

Interesting. So I could potentially attached it to a Henry or something. Having said that, not terribly practical.

I’m guessing it’s a proprietary dimension to fit their shop vac

Soldato
I don’t find bags to be that effective, particularly on saws.

If you have a Henry, I would use that. It will be far more effective and there are plenty of universal adaptors on the market that should fit.

Soldato
OP
I don’t find bags to be that effective, particularly on saws.

If you have a Henry, I would use that. It will be far more effective and there are plenty of universal adaptors on the market that should fit.

fair enough. My circular saw kicks so much stuff out of the port, it would probably make a good amount of difference. Ideally I’d love to connect it to a vacuum, but that’s not really an option

Back
Top Bottom