• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

6900xt stock hidden away on overclockers?

Associate
Associate
This is really old news it has been there for over a week it was done by Gibbo to give forum members a chance to grab them there were like another 20 items on sale at the same time! Please see the other threads!

Associate
OP
This is really old news it has been there for over a week it was done by Gibbo to give forum members a chance to grab them there were like another 20 items on sale at the same time! Please see the other threads!

Old news to you maybe, I don't camp out in the forums, my question was about them being in the wrong place, it just looked plain wrong, and intentional,
1st page of the graphics card forum shows no threads discussing it, or should I be reading every post of every thread there?
even Gibos post has sunk to the bottom of page 3, not someplace I normally look!

Associate
Old news to you maybe, I don't camp out in the forums, my question was about them being in the wrong place, it just looked plain wrong, and intentional,
1st page of the graphics card forum shows no threads discussing it, or should I be reading every post of every thread there?
even Gibos post has sunk to the bottom of page 3, not someplace I normally look!

If you was gagging for a card you should have been camped out everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom