• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I've pre-ordered Resident Evil Village and Ratchet and Clank physical. Yeah R&C is too expensive but it's not like I'll be buying tons of PS5 games any time soon. I'll get some trade in for them after I am done.

Soldato
Looking at getting The Division 2 so I can play the enhanced version. Noticed that it's going cheap on GAME just now - is it just as simple as buying the PS4 version then downloading the PS5 patch?

Not to be pedantic at all, but the update isn't PS5 specific, it still runs as a PS4 game in compatibility mode. :)

Soldato
Something I can't find an answer to.
Why can't you simply pre-order a console and get added to a list and when they get them on they ship them.
For instance the printer I want is it of stock everywhere but I was still able to place an order and it will ship when it's my turn.

Associate
Something I can't find an answer to.
Why can't you simply pre-order a console and get added to a list and when they get them on they ship them.
For instance the printer I want is it of stock everywhere but I was still able to place an order and it will ship when it's my turn.

Doesn't drive up as much hype.

Soldato
Question - does a 4k 120hz tv that supports hdr10+ exist?

Is HDR10+ worth holding out for or is standard HDR10 when coupled with an oled panel sufficiently good for this current crop of consoles?

Gonna be investing in a new TV soon. Thinking LG CX6 but put off by older HDR10 spec. Am I worrying about nothing?

Soldato
Taking pre-orders is a strategy to sell more, but right now any stock can be sold immediately anyway, so retailers don't want the trouble. Managing a waitlist is a whole bunch of extra work.

Back
Top Bottom