Anybody on here print - small job

Associate
I can do that for you for postage costs and a little bit for material costs. Only have grey SPLA (PLA/PETG/TPU mix) at the moment though.

Might be worthwhile finding someone local perhaps?

Associate
OP
I can do that for you for postage costs and a little bit for material costs. Only have grey SPLA (PLA/PETG/TPU mix) at the moment though.

Might be worthwhile finding someone local perhaps?
As Vince said its been sorted, thanks for the offer though :)

Permabanned
I tried to get a small job done on Ebay, no replies so not sure why they offer these services for (some are for small figures so similar sized to what I need), it it holding up me finishing my rebuild.

Permabanned
Man of Honour
Not really wanting to join any sites to do so as not my thing and I will probably never own a 3d printer.

https://www.coolermaster.com/us/en-us/catalog/power-supplies/adapter/90-degree-adapter-bridge/

Down very bottom "Original by Matteo Costa" but in matt black ideally match the other two parts either side of it..

180 Degree Adapter Bridge.stl (egnyte.com)

If ASUS only took a leaf out of EVGA's book and made the 24pin right angled this would not be needed.

closest I have to matte black is a carbon fibre pla. Good for strength!

Permabanned
Beggars cannot be choosers :p and if not a match I can wrap it as you can see its not the best fit so may need a little fill (it is only cosmetic not load bearing)

Man of Honour

Ill put a pic up in here but if you throw me your address in a PM ill swing it in slow post tomorrow. The part is 90% complete. This is the first print since i fixed a whole bunch of issues with the machine this morning so fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom