• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

It’s going to get much worse. Brace for it...

Associate
There are loads of cards around, mostly AIB's, they just get snapped up almost instantly, regardless of how overpriced they are.

I wish people would stop saying this it really isn't true. Being for sale on eBay at a ridiculous price with no warranty or real comeback if something goes wrong with the card does not count for true availability.

Soldato
I wish people would stop saying this it really isn't true. Being for sale on eBay at a ridiculous price with no warranty or real comeback if something goes wrong with the card does not count for true availability.

3080 and 6800XT are the only ones hard to get hold of

3090 stays in stock for a few hours quite often
3060TI and 3070 get restocked daily at many stores, just be on at the time or join part alert discord and you'll get one easily enough

Caporegime
Well it is true. Getting alerts on Discord for £900 6800s and £1000+ 6800XTs, and they sell out in minutes.

I've watched it happen! And this is from retailers, not eBay.

e: The last few alerts for PowerColor 6800XT Red Dragons SOLD at £999.99 from a competitor. Can check right now on a popular alert Discord channel; under "Community Alerts UK".

Last edited:
Associate
Yes some people might be able to get one if your lucky to checkout quick enough but more often than not it's a race against other people and having to just settle for whatever comes up on the alert at the time, you don't actually get a choice if you like that aib or not and to get an Fe card would be like winning the lottery. That does not equate to "loads of cards around"

Caporegime
Yes some people might be able to get one if your lucky to checkout quick enough but more often than not it's a race against other people and having to just settle for whatever comes up on the alert at the time, you don't actually get a choice if you like that aib or not and to get an Fe card would be like winning the lottery. That does not equate to "loads of cards around"
Oh in that case I misinterpreted what you meant. Soz!

Permabanned

Totally true, there are cards appearing at retailers all the time going on the alert sites and they are all selling.

Have not mentioned eBay or "true availability", just that there are cards around.

Soldato
Easy solution don't upgrade.
People pretend they are so desperate to buy w gpu for gaming but they are full of crap. The only reason people are crying is because they feel they are missing out on the money making scheme. I know I am.

The whole omg life sucks because I cant play bang average cyberpunk with dlss on is a complete fabrication.

Everyone just wants some mining for themselves.

Permabanned
The whole omg life sucks because I cant play bang average cyberpunk with dlss on is a complete fabrication.

As to which is most things in life all full on fabrication. :p

I still don't understand mining. What's the start product that people are mining for in the first place and where is the money coming from where people are earning it?

Soldato
I still don't understand mining. What's the start product that people are mining for in the first place and where is the money coming from where people are earning it?

You basically process the transactions which allow the coin to function. In return, you get paid some coin.

Soldato
People pretend they are so desperate to buy w gpu for gaming but they are full of crap. The only reason people are crying is because they feel they are missing out on the money making scheme. I know I am.

well that ain’t true... I for example wanted an upgrade because my 2070 absolutely sucked at driving my G2 in games like MSFS, DCS, ACC, AMS2 etc. I got a 3070FE which still wasn’t man enough so I sold it at cost to mate (were your theory true I would have just kept it to mine with) and bought a 3090FE... which still can’t come close to maxing those games out on the G2 but does at least give me decent enough visuals and performance.

I also don’t currently own cyberpunk!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom