Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Check out Biz kids post above where he shows prices with my discount on the left side of the picture.

Smashing, thanks.

I already have a F&F code (I used to work at the Livingston site many years ago) from a mate that still works there. I was just wondering if you were offering something different but it looks to be the same.

Cheers anyway,

FB..

Soldato
I'm thinking of signing up to Sky Q. I had the following selected: Sky TV, Sky Sports and Sky Ultra HD for £52 a month and an 18-month contract and a £20 install fee. Can that price be beaten some other way? Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread, so not sure what the deal is.

Caporegime
OP
I'm thinking of signing up to Sky Q. I had the following selected: Sky TV, Sky Sports and Sky Ultra HD for £52 a month and an 18-month contract and a £20 install fee. Can that price be beaten some other way? Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread, so not sure what the deal is.
Current deal is 35% off the standard pricing across Tv and Broadband.

Soldato
Thanks for the email. Running in to the same thing as Biz Kid though (but with Superfast broadband, so not listed as excluded).

The standard deal at the moment is TV, Netflix & Superfast Broadband for £43/month, with £105 cashback available through TopCashback (so effectively £38.63/month). The same bundle via F&F comes to £41.85/month. The problem comes from the Broadband; £18/month on the standard package, or £23/month with F&F "discount".

I gave them a ring and apparently it is working as intended. I might still take up the TV offer as that's a pretty decent price. But I'd sooner stick with Virgin for broadband if it's costing me a similar amount; an extra fiver a month triples my speed vs Sky.

Caporegime
OP
Thanks for the email. Running in to the same thing as Biz Kid though (but with Superfast broadband, so not listed as excluded).

The standard deal at the moment is TV, Netflix & Superfast Broadband for £43/month, with £105 cashback available through TopCashback (so effectively £38.63/month). The same bundle via F&F comes to £41.85/month. The problem comes from the Broadband; £18/month on the standard package, or £23/month with F&F "discount".

I gave them a ring and apparently it is working as intended. I might still take up the TV offer as that's a pretty decent price. But I'd sooner stick with Virgin for broadband if it's costing me a similar amount; an extra fiver a month triples my speed vs Sky.
I will get someone to check this as the discount should be on the broadband.

Soldato
I will get someone to check this as the discount should be on the broadband.

Thanks. I'll hang fire. The terms of the email even reference a lower price for BB:

"Separate contracts apply for Sky TV, Sky Broadband and Sky Talk. TV set-up apply: new customers from £20. Broadband set up: £9.95 router deliver and £10 connection fee. We will provide you with a Sky Q 1TB UHD box as standard. Non-standard set up may cost extra. Weekend set up/service visits cost £15 extra. New 18-month minimum terms for Sky Ultimate TV (£21 per month (pm)) and Multiscreen (£6.50pm). Separate 18-month minimum terms for Sky Broadband Superfast (£12.80pm including line rental) and Sky Pay as You Talk (£0pm)."

Caporegime
OP
Obviously topcashback can’t be stacked on top of my deal and we wouldn’t consider that when checking prices. The deal will still work with just tv.

Associate
Obviously topcashback can’t be stacked on top of my deal and we wouldn’t consider that when checking prices. The deal will still work with just tv.

Hi, I have read the first page but just wanted to check.

I have Sky TV and have broadband with another provider -contract up in a month.

I can see that Super Fast broadband is retailing at £26 p/m. How much would it cost on a F&F deal please?

Thanks

Soldato
Hi, I have read the first page but just wanted to check.

I have Sky TV and have broadband with another provider -contract up in a month.

I can see that Super Fast broadband is retailing at £26 p/m. How much would it cost on a F&F deal please?

Thanks

£23. MissChief sorted me out with a code today. cracking deal.

Associate
Hi, is Mischief still around? It states his account is suspended on the forum. I'll try to message him on Trust and see if I can get through. Alternatively, is there anyone else here who can provide me with F&F Superfast Broadband?

Back
Top Bottom