Huel: The Future of Food ..

Soldato
No, what was your diet like before having Huel.
I have zero issues swapping to 100% Huel.

It usually has effects of its a drastic change in diet, if you already eat well it doesn't make much difference.

terrible lots of fried food, carb heavy.

was ok yesterday with the coffee flavour

Within a hour of having Berry one today had issues.

Soldato
Probably the sudden drastic change, at a guess. Are you eating only huel or just one meal replacement per day or?

one shake a day so far along with healthier food. Did try the sweet and savoury to replace second meal but didn’t like it.

will see anyway if there is a pattern.

Read on huel forum that it could possibly by the sweetener in the sweeter variants.

Soldato
Alright anyone want my hit and savoury?

Rather it not go to waste

used 2 scoops from tomato and 2 scoops from madras. Both perfectly clean not touched otherwise.

and one sealed one can’t remember flavour.

I just can’t eat them, my gag reflex is just to much can’t even swallow two spoons worth.

happy to send out for free so doesn’t go to waste. All together so a single postage.

Soldato
How about I do a swap with you? Those are the two flavours I prefer. I can send you two of the other ones. Honestly, I probably wont bother with the hot ones again, well, maybe keep a bag or two for emergencies :)

Also, recently I tried the premade cold Huel... wow, it's horrible! I think the best word to describe it is gloopy....

Associate
I got in touch with them on Twitter about the sweet and sour one and said it was awful and they sent me a different one to try. Tbh the Madras one and the chilli seem the best.

Not tried the tomato one yet but korma was horrific, Thai curry is ok.

Soldato
How about I do a swap with you? Those are the two flavours I prefer. I can send you two of the other ones. Honestly, I probably wont bother with the hot ones again, well, maybe keep a bag or two for emergencies :)

Also, recently I tried the premade cold Huel... wow, it's horrible! I think the best word to describe it is gloopy....

no no I don’t want any more please :) I’m sticking to the shakes

i got 3 bags, 1 sealed and 2 opened and you are welcome to them. Mexican, madras and tomato.

just trust me you address and I’ll send on Monday

Soldato
Do they deliberately make the Huel bars taste like *****?

The health craze guys at work have been going through all the different protein bars and paleo/keto type products, so I've been sampling a load. They brought some Huel ones in today... Absolutely the worst 'food' I've ever tried, I reckon... and that includes all the old ration packs from inferior nations' armies!!
If their aim is enticing you to replace meals with these things, they seem to have it completely backward.

Back
Top Bottom