Sky sports UHD

Soldato
Is anyone watching the Liverpool/villa game on sky sports UHD? The audio sync is massively out on my TV, is anyone else finding the same?

This used to happen to me all the time when i first got SkyQ. It was only after i had been on holiday (switched everything off before i went) that a light bulb flashed in my mind. I have the skyq box, when i go to bed now, the first thing i do is make shure the skyq box is turned off via the sky remote. Then the sound bar and then the tv.
When i next want to watch telly, i turn the sound bar on first, then the telly and wait for the no signal notice, then turn on the skyq box. I have never had an audio or lip sync issue since. A pain in the backside, yes, but it does work.

Soldato
Glad it’s not just me, mine was back in sync when I switched off Dolby atmos, what about you?
I didn't care much for that particular game to mess around with it. Only noticed the sync was off when they were in the studio pre game and at half time. Tried flicking channels back and forth to see if it would help. I was watching using atmos.

Associate
I get an issue in uhd where the picture occasionally pixelates or locks up and the sound disconnects for a second. Seems a common problem but I'm yet to find a fix. No lip sync issues though.

Back
Top Bottom