** NEW PRODUCTS ARRIVED AT OcUK!! **

Associate
Any idea on why a 3070 is 5 grand? seen on there Facebook there ment to be voucher codes but struggling to understand it . My gpu is nearly dead
You need to be a forum member for at least 6months with 1k+ of posts. Then when you buy you put promo code in and it gives you a discount to normal price. A bit like currys did on xbox series x launch. They had it at £3k IIRC and then you got a £2550 discount at checkout with you code

Associate
Wondering the same to be honest, my 780Ti has literally just died at the worse time possible. Need an upgrade asap :D One of my friends was lucky enough to get a KFA2 3080 from OCUK and has no issue rubbing it in while im now using a GT210...

Associate
I’ve been shopping with overclockers since I first got into pc gaming years ago. I’ve never had to use the forum before and I didn’t even know there was a members market. Anyone got tips on what I’m supposed to do to get a new graphics card?

Associate
I’ve been shopping with overclockers since I first got into pc gaming years ago. I’ve never had to use the forum before and I didn’t even know there was a members market. Anyone got tips on what I’m supposed to do to get a new graphics card?

You need to have been registered on the forum for more than 1 year and have 1000 posts I believe.

A brilliant move by Overclockers to not only combat bots and scalpers, but also shows how much they value their loyal community.

Associate
1000 posts is a bit much though, but understandable to stop random posts by bots as well seeing that that many posts at once will be obvious.

Associate
I wonder if they would consider extending the forum member length and reducing the number of post for those of us that don't like to talk too much.

Associate
I wish there was a way for genuine people who just want a single GPU for gaming to get one without having been a member of the forum for a specified amount of time. I am very new around here and am trying not to give into scalpers.

Associate
I'm so glad they put up on Twitter about this deal. I've been a customer of theirs and knew of the forum I just didn't realise the trove of information and helpful people on it. It's now going to be my go to place for info, deals and help. Now I just need a GPU :)

Back
Top Bottom