SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Associate
Just finished building mine.

Damn the case is sweet in black (full mesh). I'll get some pics up at some point - sorry had to run off to another location and won't be back for a few days.

Bit knackerd after a bit of drama with my old NZXT not working (no pump noise and just looked dead). Thought o well, i'll just have to buy another AIO.

In the mean time, the mobos standoff arrived (late purchase and yep should have waited - i'm just not that patient to wait). However, since the AIO appeared KO'ed I thought I would rebuild the whole thing with the stand offs so it's ready).

Turned the PC on and the Krakens working result! ha!

I've bought some fan grills and fitted them in already to stop the PSU cables on my Corsair SF750 getting eaten by the 140 fans on the AIO lol. If you cable manage it well probably wouldn't be an issue but just in case!

Still need to do a lot better with my cable management but i'm up and running.

Specs of this ITX build:

3700X
Asus B550i (Fitted with mobo standoffs M3)
16GB Gskill
2070 Super
WD SN750 M2
Kraken X62 (added fan grills - it's a tight fit with the grills as they poke out a touch)
Corsair SF750
Right angle DP 1.4 Adaptor

I'm tempted to transfer my MSI 3080 gaming trio x from my other rig into it but would have to move the GPU mounts further down and my chunky 1.4 Display cable is pretty damn stiff. (Too many jokes :))

Associate
I've gone for the full black mesh with PCIE 4.0 riser. DPD are delivering it today so hopefully be able to transfer into the new case today, fingers crossed for no problems!

Soldato
Same - pre-ordered the Full mesh black with 4.0 riser. Think is was 3rd week in May i managed to pre-order and arrived yesterday.

Soldato
Gouge/hole in the top of one of the long sides. Whatever penetrated the box has dented the case.

Cheeky **** delivery driver put it down in the porch with the damage facing away from me before taking his pic and legging it. Had I spotted it sooner I'd have refused delivery, now I've had to raise a webnote and go through the faff of returning etc.
What a *****, i can only imagine it's been DPD then who have damaged it. Can't imagine it being dispatched in that state.

Associate
Mines due today as well. Full black mesh and PCIE4 riser. I still need to buy an AIO and a PSU though so can't build it yet. Keen to see pics of some of everyone's builds in it!

Soldato
What a *****, i can only imagine it's been DPD then who have damaged it. Can't imagine it being dispatched in that state.

Yeah I'd imagine stuff sliding around in the back of the van.

I also have video of him from the cameras on the front of the house which clearly show both that the box was damaged before I received it and that he looked directly at the damaged side of the box whilst carrying it up the drive.

Soldato
Gotten mine yesteday and transferred things over from my NR200P.

Fully air cooled build - running 5600X on an Alpenfohn Black Ridge w/ A12X25 attached as an intake.
Dual Toughfan 14 (will swicth this to A14x24 when Noctua finally release theirs) as intake
3080 FTW3 deshrouded with A12x25 as exhaust on the side.

Matching the noise level and temps using this setup nicely :)
CPU full load 71C; GPU full load 65C

This case is not just for water ;)

Associate
Can anyone recommend a right angle dp cable? Currently have it sitting on books because there’s not enough clearance on the bottom when using the suprim x

Associate
Apologies for the not so great picture - https://i.imgur.com/qXf7XVU.jpg

I've just finished moving everything over. The case is a breeze to work in. Real quality feeling to the removable sides compared to the NCASE. Had to unscrew things a couple of times for cabling / plugging the power into the GPU as I left it to last / etc. The PSU cables will need checking every now and again to make sure they aren't stopping the fans but seem to be staying put for now. Overall, great case, very happy!

Can anyone recommend a right angle dp cable? Currently have it sitting on books because there’s not enough clearance on the bottom when using the suprim x

I purchased the "BolAAzul Right Angle Displayport 1.4" for £19 which works just great.

Last edited:
Associate

Literally just jumped on here to ask the same thing. Bought one from the forest company but it’s to bulky need a more compact right angle :(

Associate
So Saturday evening was pretty stressful. Along with the rebuild I discovered that the computer crash earlier in the day had actually caused big issues with windows and I had to do a full reinstall of that too!

My MSI 3070 Suprim is in... just! it took some dismantling of the top bar of the case to get it to fit in. I've done some rough cable management too.

The only issue seems to be the displayport. I bought an adaptor that is just too big, particularly since I had to lower the mounting for the Suprim. I think the only solution is to 3D print some feet for it, so naturally, I have ordered a 3D printer to hopefully sort me out!

MSI B550i Gaming Edge Wifi
Ryzen 3600x
16GB Corsair Vengeance
MSI 3070 Suprim
Samsung Evo 970 256GB M.2
Sandisk 1TB SSD
Corsair H100i Elite Capellix
Corsair SF600 PSU

9fHv5rj.jpg

nEYp58F.jpg

Back
Top Bottom