• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Has the "GPU Voucher" subforum gone? Or... have I lost permission somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I'm sure it was still there this morning, but now it's gone bye-bye and I can't seem to see any threads regarding the change... I know they were having issued with some people still not being able to see it, but it seems odd that I've gone from "can see" to "can't see" over the course of the day.

Commissario
Ok this is weird, that should not happen.

We had something similar happen with a mod the other night, but it reappeared for him a few hours later.

Can you let me know if it shows up again later, if not I've got an idea that might work for your account but isn't feasible to do for everyone (but may help narrow the problem down a bit).

Associate
Its gone for me too, for what its worth.....
It was in the main MM folder, top directory..whatever you call it.. Just a thread there. Now nothing.
The MM voucher thread is not the same as the voucher thread at the head of the Graphics forum.

Edit - Silver medal :D

Soldato
Ive never seen it from when it was originally introduced and "fixed". Obviously would like to see it for obvious reasons.

Does anyone have the direct URL for it, curious to see if its just not accessible or if i just cant see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom