Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Have they change dthe lighting again?
Three times I got killed by players hiding in a dark corner that I couldn't see. They weren't even uising Roze skins either. One was a Mara skin and could not see them at all.

That's one of the main features of WZ :D

The only thing I'd heard was that they'd tweaked the Roze skin to improve visibility 'again'.

Caporegime
Just watched an entire squad beaming people with the mg82, running gold camo at rank 5 :rolleyes::rolleyes:. So many low rankers using the same gun, well below the battle pass requirement. What is Activision/Raven playing at :mad:

Soldato
Just watched an entire squad beaming people with the mg82, running gold camo at rank 5 :rolleyes::rolleyes:. So many low rankers using the same gun, well below the battle pass requirement. What is Activision/Raven playing at :mad:

You are always complaining about this game. Do what I am doing, Play something else until it’s sorted.

Soldato

I get it, and get the frustration. A twitch cheat I watched had links to a discord and you can basically buy every unlock and all guns for £20. Of course there was the added aimbot and wall hack options as well.

It's a basic set of anti cheat rules that could be applied and ban these pricks on the fly. They must have so much data to ban cheats with but do not do enough

Associate
not tried it yet but looks like a laser

my main gripe with warzone is the constant weapons stats changes last season the fara changed 3-4 times twice in one week

Soldato
Anyone know why my spatial sound settings keeps changing from Dolby atmos for headphones to DTS:X Ultra all the time?
Its set in windows settings to use Atmos but keeps changing it to DTS. Already swapped it back about 8 times today.

Back
Top Bottom