ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ1B 27" 2560x1440 VA 165Hz 1ms FreeSync Premium Curved

Associate
Recently bought two of these monitors, OMG loving them, spent same sort of money a few years ago on another older rog gaming monitor so very surprised to have been able to get two curved screens for that sort of money with such awesome quality. Only down point is the speakers are not of the best quality but still awesome they actually have some installed.

Well worth the money in my honest opinion for the picture quality.

Associate
OP
i can honestly say i have not seen any of that with this monitor, i am using the dark theme on these forums and have checked it against others and have not seen any evidence of this "black smearing"

Ok since writing that i hadn't seen this but i can confirm yes there is some of this happening, only noticed it on twitter when scrolling down

Last edited:
Associate
i can honestly say i have not seen any of that with this monitor, i am using the dark theme on these forums and have checked it against others and have not seen any evidence of this "black smearing"

Ok since writing that i hadn't seen this but i can confirm yes there is some of this happening, only noticed it on twitter when scrolling down

Yes it will depend on the type of games you play.

https://youtu.be/34bqY7CToHg?t=139

Back
Top Bottom