Call of Duty: Warzone

Soldato
Anyone notice the sweatiness increased recently?

I checked sbmm warzone and have gone from having pretty much all bronze lobbies with the occasional silver, to mostly gold with the odd silver or bronze. No wonder I've felt like I'm struggling!

Caporegime
Play plunder to level up guns. Although MW is worth buying for the single player and bonus is MP is miles better than CW too. I only just bought MW (and sadly CW) despite smashing hours into warzone since launch.

Enjoying MP at the moment

Soldato
Anyone notice the sweatiness increased recently?

I checked sbmm warzone and have gone from having pretty much all bronze lobbies with the occasional silver, to mostly gold with the odd silver or bronze. No wonder I've felt like I'm struggling!
Same for me but instead of mostly gold lobbies, I'm getting platinum and diamond. Impossible to enjoy the game when up against guys that are so much better at it. I know the whole, get gud, but most of the lobbies are on another level. Sbmm clearly isn't working properly.

Soldato
Same for me but instead of mostly gold lobbies, I'm getting platinum and diamond. Impossible to enjoy the game when up against guys that are so much better at it. I know the whole, get gud, but most of the lobbies are on another level. Sbmm clearly isn't working properly.
I'm wondering if this is the result of the ban wave that just happened. Possible that people are being bumped up to harder games to fill the lobbies

Associate
Has anyone tried running this at 120hz on PS5? (I think XSX has had this for longer)

It was added in the season 4 update and requires HDR off and game performance mode on. I've only had a brief game with it but it's noticeably smoother/cleaner on quick movements and spinning around. I need more time on it to see if it's worth it vs HDR.

Soldato
I've been waiting for the 120fps option for PS5 for so long finally it's here. It's still running at PS4 Pro resolution but it's lovely and smooth even without VRR. Very happy they added 120hz.

Xbox got 120fps back in November.

Was horrible switching between 60hz and 120hz

I prefer playing on PlayStation for the ability to turn Crossplay off.

Soldato
Has anyone tried running this at 120hz on PS5? (I think XSX has had this for longer)

It was added in the season 4 update and requires HDR off and game performance mode on. I've only had a brief game with it but it's noticeably smoother/cleaner on quick movements and spinning around. I need more time on it to see if it's worth it vs HDR.
I was going to but couldn't be bothered to reconfigure my TV settings for non HDR game mode

Man of Honour
The massive disadvantages coming up against PC players and the hackers in most lobbies. PlayStation can turn crossplay off but you can't on Xbox. Completely breaks the game for me

Ah fair enough! I haven't noticed too much hacking on PC or Xbox but have noticed it on other games (Battlefield is rife with it!) - I've actually taken to playing it with a controller on PC and seem to get on well enough with it!

Associate
I was playing last night and a player quirkyturtle#4598295 was cheating. He has a K/D of 7.33 and is level 18. I love playing this game, but the cheating is getting worse.

I don't understand how such a big game, can't have some kind of software that picks up on people with an high K/D at such a low level. They say that they ban loads of people, but it don't feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom