UEFA Euro 2020 Semi Finals ** spoilers ** [6th - 7th July 2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Not only was the laser in his face, but isnt green laser pretty damaging? I hope they find who did it.
The spread looked quite broad when I saw it so probably not - possibly a cheapo piece of crap. But yeah if it was one of those monster high wattage jobs it could have blinded him.

Soldato
Not only was the laser in his face, but isnt green laser pretty damaging? I hope they find who did it.
this, totally unacceptable. Idiot. And IIRC a criminal matter too so could be facing serious consequences if they find them. Also people around them must have seen what they were doing. If they can be seen to egging them on I'd do them for aiding and abetting too.

Caporegime
this, totally unacceptable. Idiot. And IIRC a criminal matter too so could be facing serious consequences if they find them. Also people around them must have seen what they were doing. If they can be seen to egging them on I'd do them for aiding and abetting too.
It's always such a shame when something like this takes some polish off a great win for England.

I'm glad that it didn't appear to affect the keeper, but it's still BS and I hope the offender is caught and sentenced appropriately.

Soldato
Never a pen, nice dive. Hope Italy smash England on Sunday. I'm Croatian so supporting my fellow neighbours.
I was going to take offence, but then I realised that wasn't sarcasm and you actually are applauding diving because as someone supporting Italy, even if only temporary, you must be clued up on it and very pro dives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom