Poll: UEFA Euro 2020 Final Italy v England ** spoilers ** [Sunday 11th July 2021]

Shall we lock this thread for the 90 minutes the game is on?

• Yes

Votes: 94 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 124 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
We are solid defensively, its impressive. They had no decent chances, just 1 long shot which was close.

However, if we can't get on the ball a bit more second half I fear eventually they will break us down.

If we can counter properly, I am sure we will score second half Italy look ripe for the counter.

Soldato
Sofascore but who scored have it as 6 out of 11?

Edit: ohhhh, are you taking about Phillips? Sorry, I thought you meant Rice

It's gone down since my previous post, but Whoscored is still showing over 80 to me...

BE68-D143-7-A95-4-E4-E-8184-47-CD14-FE7188.png

Soldato
We'll take that. Have faith folks! Ref has had a couple of bad decisions but he's not falling for the play acting which is refreshing.

Getting a bit overrun in midfield though

Man of Honour
Just need to keep the ball more, and expose them on the break. Not bad so far but Italy were having too much of the ball towards the end…

Caporegime
I think we're going to need another goal going into the last 15-20mins though, at 1-0 our players legs will probably turn to jelly at the prospect of winning.

Caporegime
Well given that this event is being broadcast worldwide it doesn't exactly set a great impression, it makes the English fans look like goons.

If you're a true football fan you can appreciate skill from either side, and not resort to childish antics.

lol, that’s the joy of football, you do appreciate the skill from the other side when it’s done, it’s not mutually exclusive you know and you can do either, it’s mind games with the players and a way the crown can influence the away team, there’s a thing called home team advantage for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom