• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

This is a heads up guys, the pre sales are going absolutely crazy on these deals, 500+ cards pre sold already, as such we may pull the ability to pre order tomorrow to avoid any crazy back order situation as we don't want a repeat of the 3080 situation.

As such if your a forum member reading this and considering a card, get your order in ASAP, because soon I may have to remove the ability to pre order to play it safe until stock lands as though I have ordered around 5000 cards, there is no guarantee that 5000 will be delivered, yep that is the true reality and uncertainty of dealing with the AIB's at present it is hard to get them to actually ship volumes of stock, does not make the job easy.

So if your on the fence, get your order in, as I will probably play it safe and potentially remove pre orders tomorrow until I have confirmation of exact amounts shipped as we don't want any back orders waiting for weeks let alone months.

Caporegime
Hi there

This is a heads up guys, the pre sales are going absolutely crazy on these deals, 500+ cards pre sold already, as such we may pull the ability to pre order tomorrow to avoid any crazy back order situation as we don't want a repeat of the 3080 situation.

As such if your a forum member reading this and considering a card, get your order in ASAP, because soon I may have to remove the ability to pre order to play it safe until stock lands as though I have ordered around 5000 cards, there is no guarantee that 5000 will be delivered, yep that is the true reality and uncertainty of dealing with the AIB's at present it is hard to get them to actually ship volumes of stock, does not make the job easy.

So if your on the fence, get your order in, as I will probably play it safe and potentially remove pre orders tomorrow until I have confirmation of exact amounts shipped as we don't want any back orders waiting for weeks let alone months.

What is the warranty service on these like?

OcUK Staff
OP
What is the warranty service on these like?

Inno3D is 2yr warranty and its with OcUK.
Zotac is 3yr warranty, plus an additional 2yr warranty if you register.

Judging by the huge sale volumes these will be pulled from sale tomorrow as the sale volumes are getting silly now and I don't have faith in AIB's to provide volume until I actually see it for myself, in my warehouse on my shelfs. :)

Caporegime
Inno3D is 2yr warranty and its with OcUK.
Zotac is 3yr warranty, plus an additional 2yr warranty if you register.

Judging by the huge sale volumes these will be pulled from sale tomorrow as the sale volumes are getting silly now and I don't have faith in AIB's to provide volume until I actually see it for myself, in my warehouse on my shelfs. :)

So for INNO3d its just rma'd and dealt with by you guys?

Associate
Thank you so much for putting this here first, been waiting on a GPU ever since I finished my build back in May. Been using a 750Ti up until now. I've put in an order for the 3060Ti, can't wait for the upgrade. Thanks OCUK for having the best prices! :)

Associate
Rumour is that 3070 and above over next month or two will go very short again potentially as their seems a huge focus from NVIDIA on 3060 and 3060Ti to get true volume going again as its this segment that is the true bread and butter for the GPU makers as its what they sell millions off and of course peak season is coming around where SI volumes will explode again and these will be the key products for SI.

The sceptics would say that there was talk about a big push for 3060 cards being sold to gaming cafes in China but with the drive against crypto there the cafes are using what they already have rather than buying more cards, so the cards can come to other markets like the UK. The optimistic would say that £360 for a 3060 is a good price given the increase in GDDR6 and other components. Nice to see cards near MRSP

Associate
Gutted.
Managed to sell the 3090 for what I've paid, as I'm downsizing for a smaller case, and wasn't willing to pay too much for a GPU for some casual gaming.
Got the 3070 yesterday, the Zotac white, which clashes with the whole dark system.
Price wasn't bad, but the 3060ti at this price would be more suitable.

OcUK Staff
OP
Cards pulled from sale for now, I don't want nightmare or to come in tomorrow to see 1000's sold, as such playing it safe and pulling from sale, I hope to get them back on sale again soon and when I do I shall post a heads up in this thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom