• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Soldato
Okay so now that I've ordered one - do you have any info on timescale? Even the most vague guess would provide some insight for me as I've no clue.

Edit? 2 Weeks? I expected 2 months.

OcUK Staff
OP
Okay so now that I've ordered one - do you have any info on timescale? Even the most vague guess would provide some insight for me as I've no clue.

Edit? 2 Weeks? I expected 2 months.

Around two weeks, Zotac are shipping some this weekend so maybe sooner. :)

Soldato
I've just realised that the coolers on the standard card and the OC card are not actually the same.

Damn.

It was definitely worth the extra few quid for a better cooler. Too late now!

Associate
@Gibbo Cheers mate saw these at work managed to bag one I think. Our lead building means my phones 4g is like its back in 1996. £20 quid more than I wanted to spend on a GPU but in the current market cant really moan and free delivery - nice one by you guys ;):D

Soldato
@Gibbo Cheers mate saw these at work managed to bag one I think. Our lead building means my phones 4g is like its back in 1996. £20 quid more than I wanted to spend on a GPU but in the current market cant really moan and free delivery - nice one by you guys ;):D

How do you get free delivery, my basket cheapst option was DPD at 9.90

Soldato
Are you sure? The product page shows the same info for the cooler on the inno 3d website.

Head over to Inno3d website and compare the two in different tabs. When you scroll down you'll see the cooler designs in more detail.

The OC card has a significantly better heatpipe design and more surface area.

Caporegime
Head over to Inno3d website and compare the two in different tabs. When you scroll down you'll see the cooler designs in more detail.

The OC card has a significantly better heatpipe design and more surface area.

You are right.

That cooler does look a bit pants. I was under the impression it was the same cooler.

Why would they bother with giving that such a naff cooler? Even their 3060 OC model has the better cooler.

Back
Top Bottom