• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Caporegime
image.png

:D

Associate
Yes UK mainland only and since Brexit it seems the couriers are now excluding Ireland. :(
Once things improve we will remove the EU/US restrictions but right now we cannot risk that.

Strange, it seems fairly random that some stock throws an error for ordering to Ireland, while other stock does not and allows to proceed to checkout.

Great news for the guys who managed to get a GPU.

OcUK Staff
OP
Strange, it seems fairly random that some stock throws an error for ordering to Ireland, while other stock does not and allows to proceed to checkout.

Great news for the guys who managed to get a GPU.

I will mention it to the logistics and IT guys just in case its a glitch.

Caporegime
Crazy times mate, crazy time, considering we limit to 1pc per order and ONLY UK mainland.
We have sold 1000+ but we could literally be selling thousands upon thousands of cards per hour if we could get the supply and fully open up our potential to promote and sell. :D

Yeah man, I bet you could even sell 50k cards in a 24hr period at this rate easy!! :eek:

Associate
Can't wait for this to arrive and finally replace my *cough* EVGA GTX 960 *cough*. Finally some modern games.
I know the feeling, waiting to replace a 970 :D... and then when that's replaced wait for another deal here and get another one for my wife who also still has a 970.

They are, over 1000 GPU's sold in the last hour alone, busy busy today. :)
That's mental... any news on the Inno3D delivery? Still a bit of a waiting game?

OcUK Staff
OP
I know the feeling, waiting to replace a 970 :D... and then when that's replaced wait for another deal here and get another one for my wife who also still has a 970.

That's mental... any news on the Inno3D delivery? Still a bit of a waiting game?

Inno3D are in the air or at customs, so any day with us.

Associate
Hi all. I'm one of those who ordered an Inno3D 3060 Ti last week (thanks OCUK for doing that deal!). Hoping to get it as soon as for video editing more than gaming. Bit worried that there are backorders (it seemed that the limited orders were meant to prevent backorders) but also hopeful that my card will be here sometime next week.

Associate
Hi all. I'm one of those who ordered an Inno3D 3060 Ti last week (thanks OCUK for doing that deal!). Hoping to get it as soon as for video editing more than gaming. Bit worried that there are backorders (it seemed that the limited orders were meant to prevent backorders) but also hopeful that my card will be here sometime next week.
Same here, hehe, first PC I've built myself and first ever card I've bought brand new. Dead excited to experience 1440p gaming. Fingers crossed it arrives soon!

Associate
Looks like i missed the cards going on the website, so out of morbid curiosity can anyone tell me what the Zotac 3060ti was going for and what model, was it the Zotac TwinEdge OC?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom