• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

OcUK Staff
OP
Looks like i missed the cards going on the website, so out of morbid curiosity can anyone tell me what the Zotac 3060ti was going for and what model, was it the Zotac TwinEdge OC?

Thanks

It was Zotac 3060 models at £359 and £389 and the Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge LHR models at £439 and £469

Associate
It was Zotac 3060 models at £359 and £389 and the Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge LHR models at £439 and £469

Thanks Gibbs.
Didn't realize there were so many models. Was just looking to see if my Zotac Gaming TwinEdge OC that I got from yourselves back in January from the '3d printer' page had dropped in price much from the £499 I paid at the time. Looks like maybe £30 cheaper, but these are the new LHR models, not that I do mining anyway. I think on balance an extra £30 for 6 months of use ( has it been that long) is pretty good value.

Have to thank you and OCUK again for taking the trouble to try and get these cards into the hands of gamers.
Its nice to see that prices may finally be coming down a bit and hope its a trend that continues.

Soldato
So, I had an Inno3d non OC on order very early on, then changed it to an OC version and paid the difference quite late on - I think it's safe to say I messed up :D I thought the orders were basically guaranteed pending delivery.

...please... not like this.

Associate
I got mine today as well and a nice bag of Haribo. Not had any on my last few orders so back to normally hopefully.

If I get an ocuk delivery without haribo, i'm sending it back. I emailed them my surprise/thankfulness many, many years ago when it first happened and should hope it never stops! :)

Associate
Card is as expected noisy without running particularly cool. Performance as expected. Not sure why it's so difficult for Zotac to improve this cooler after all these years.

Soldato
What about adjusting the profile? I haven’t tried mine yet it’s still in its box. My plan was to try undervolting it and setting the profile to match. The stock profile isn’t that great supposedly.

Associate
I got mine today as well and a nice bag of Haribo. Not had any on my last few orders so back to normally hopefully.
Living in northern Ireland, OC throwing in a gratis bag of Haribo probably adds 72 pages of customs declarations and a three week wait at the port for the bag of haribo to be cleared by vets because there might be gelatin in the ingredients, as much as I would miss the haribo I would probably consent to not getting them if it speeds things up :p

Associate
I have a question. Shortly after the 3060 LHR cards were released I heard that there was a way to bypass this in the drivers which was "accidentally" leaked. Has this been fixed or are miners still able to use 3060 LHR cards at full capacity?
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, I am new to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom