Warwick Davis came to visit Overclockers UK

Soldato
No, there are some nice houses there though. I don't know his exact address nor would share it on here if I did.

He lives (unless he's moved recently) in a place called Holme in Cambs, which is just off the A1 just a bit south of Peterborough.

It's nice there, there is an airfield behind the village people fly light aircraft from but I believe it was originally built during the second world war used by the RAF. I pub which isn't bad although I've not been there for years.

Because it's in the middle of the fens, it's actually below sea level, there is the "fen post" in some woods about a mile away that is the lowest point in England (I want to say whole of the UK) and the post (which looks like a metal lamp post) was piled into the ground however many years ago and the top was level with the ground, now it sticks up out of the ground like a lamp post, to show you how much the land has all sunk over the years.

I've never met him.
He lives there?

I grew up in Holme, my folks had the shop in the village which has now closed.

OcUK Staff
OP
I'm really glad that you guys enjoyed it, and I really hope we can film some more content in the future when things look a bit safer, we have some ideas already but if you guys had any ideas feel free to suggest them. :)

OcUK Staff
It was a privelige to meet both Warwick and Harrison, and Warwick was kind enough to sign a few things for staff too. So MrsSeabiscuit's Deathly Hallows Part 2 Bluray is signed by both Warwick and Harrison, who both star in it!
Also thank you to a few confused customers who were in the shop on the day of filming, thank you for not leaking the surprise!

V F

V F

Soldato
I never knew Harrison was in part 2 deathly hallows. Assume it was at the gringots scene and he was playing one of the other goblins?

The scariest part is thinking that was 10 years ago. To also think I also remember thinking that when the first film came out in 2001.

The scariest part is thinking that was 10 years ago. To also think I also remember thinking that when the first film came out in 2001.
To me the scariest thing is that nothing has replaced Harry Potter in terms of cultural significance since 2001.

I went a new craze that has everyone queuing for book signings, waiting at midnight for the first showing/book release, while dressed in cosplay.

Marvel kind of have that now, but it's not the same.

Back
Top Bottom