• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Time Spy Standard DX 12 Bench.

Associate
Beastly!

I just breached 24000 myself.

waiting for the weekend when I can do a proper run with cooler temps.

Post your Timespy Extreme score too in the relevant thread.
Yes, temperature matters!
I'm taking advantage of the cold weather today to try to gain a little more points on Time Spy Extreme before posting the result! :)

Haha just kidding, amazing score well done.

What sort of cooling are you using? and what GPU?
Both cpu and gpu are on a regular water cooling loop (3x360mm). I have a Bykski block for my 6900 XT Saphire Nitro+ (non-SE). It's an XTX card.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Time to repaste your GPU mate it will improve your score given the clock speeds you can achieve. Mine is only running at 2825Mhz.

Is that what you have set in wattman or actual core clock? I can set 2885 in wattman but it only achieves 2743 in reality.

Associate
Cheers mate. I am sure you will beat my graphics score before long.

Do you think our green friends have anything left to offer, or are they hiding out in the Port Royal safe house? :p

:cry:

Some great score posted by the AMD cards , very impressive:cool:

I gave up on this Benchmark months ago as was literally hitting a brick wall and couldn't get my score any higher so just let it at that ... i may have to revisit it though as run a few benchmarks on SOTR the other day and all were up across the board so possibly better driver or maybe the liquid metal and active backplate have actually done something useful :cry: I am surprised the AMD cards aren't killing the tomb raider benchmark as RT is off so AMD cards should be much better apparently ;):D

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/threads/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-bench-thread.18832183/

Caporegime
:cry:

Some great score posted by the AMD cards , very impressive:cool:

I gave up on this Benchmark months ago as was literally hitting a brick wall and couldn't get my score any higher so just let it at that ... i may have to revisit it though as run a few benchmarks on SOTR the other day and all were up across the board so possibly better driver or maybe the liquid metal and active backplate have actually done something useful :cry: I am surprised the AMD cards aren't killing the tomb raider benchmark as RT is off so AMD cards should be much better apparently ;):D

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/threads/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-bench-thread.18832183/
The Tomb Raider games (bar the 1st one) are Nvidia GameWorks sponsored titles (£££ ;) ), no way you will catch them being faster on AMD hardware.

That's why they contain effects like HBAO+ and RTX Ray Tracing.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Graphics and Performance Guide | GeForce (nvidia.com)Rise of the Tomb Raider Graphics & Performance Guide | GeForce (nvidia.com)
Rise of the Tomb Raider Graphics & Performance Guide | GeForce (nvidia.com)

The good thing with the 3DMark benches, Firestrike, Timespy and Port Royal is no sponsorships, just the hardware power talking. :)

Last edited:
Associate
The Tomb Raider games (bar the 1st one) are Nvidia GameWorks sponsored titles (£££ ;) ), no way you will catch them being faster on AMD hardware.

That's why they contain effects like HBAO+ and RTX Ray Tracing.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Graphics and Performance Guide | GeForce (nvidia.com)Rise of the Tomb Raider Graphics & Performance Guide | GeForce (nvidia.com)
Rise of the Tomb Raider Graphics & Performance Guide | GeForce (nvidia.com)

The good thing with the 3DMark benches, Firestrike, Timespy and Port Royal is no sponsorships, just the hardware power talking. :)

Interesting , honestly would have thought the AMD stuff would be up top on sotr through brute force but more than likely the software hampering the hardware although the benchmark is made as fair as possible for both brands with RT and DLSS both being off :confused:

Will have to revisit this benchmark and see if i can up the score anymore but i doubt it ... Probably needs a 12th gen cpu to improve in this particular benchmark as the higher CPU score will add to the overall score and PCie 4.0/5.0 will certainly help boost the GPU score some :)

Back
Top Bottom