** European League Thread (Spain/Germany/France etc) **

fez

fez

Caporegime
I'm more confused about how Sky manage to charge so much but deliver such a god awful experience and desktop app. The quality goes to utter **** every few minutes for 10s or so. Like "I can't make out the players let alone a ball bad".

Caporegime
I'm more confused about how Sky manage to charge so much but deliver such a god awful experience and desktop app. The quality goes to utter **** every few minutes for 10s or so. Like "I can't make out the players let alone a ball bad".

I find it works well when connected to a Q box as it actually takes the satellite feed and transmits it to your PC rather than an Internet stream. Saves massively on bandwidth.

Also this Dortmund/Bayern Supercup match is great to watch!

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
I find it works well when connected to a Q box as it actually takes the satellite feed and transmits it to your PC rather than an Internet stream. Saves massively on bandwidth.

Also this Dortmund/Bayern Supercup match is great to watch!

I'm a dirty thief and use my partners parents Sky so I don't have that choice unfortunately. So where I say "charge so much" I mean they charge someone else :p

Caporegime
French football is ****ing mental. A mass brawl broke out in the Nice - Marseille game after Nice supporters pelted Payet with objects and he decided to throw them back :D

Crazy scenes. Nice should have a game or two without crowds for that. Looks like the game was abandoned in the 89th minute after more Marseille players were hit with objects. Nice 1-0 Marseille: Match suspended after fans storm pitch - BBC Sport

Also Marseille's last game was also with crowd trouble:
It comes after Marseille's opening 3-2 win at Montpellier two weeks ago was also held up when fans pelted the pitch with bottles.

The game was halted in the 89th minute after Marseille substitute Valentin Rongier was hit on the head and Montpellier's Florent Mollet was also hit as he prepared to take a corner.

Don
Crowd trouble isn't unusual in Ligue 1 but this was extreme. Despite being told it wasn't safe (according to Marseille at least) the League insisted that the game was restarted however Marseille players didn't return to the pitch and Nice have been awarded a 3-0 win.

Caporegime
Crazy scenes. Nice should have a game or two without crowds for that. Looks like the game was abandoned in the 89th minute after more Marseille players were hit with objects. Nice 1-0 Marseille: Match suspended after fans storm pitch - BBC Sport

Also Marseille's last game was also with crowd trouble:
It comes after Marseille's opening 3-2 win at Montpellier two weeks ago was also held up when fans pelted the pitch with bottles.

The game was halted in the 89th minute after Marseille substitute Valentin Rongier was hit on the head and Montpellier's Florent Mollet was also hit as he prepared to take a corner.
Marseille players refused to retake the field and the ref wanted the match abandoned but the French FA insisted the game be played. It wasn't so Nice were awarded a 3-0 win! They were only 1-0 up at the time! Fans and hooligans win! Now Imagine if Nice qualify for Europe by 1 or 2 goal difference or escape relegation by the same, how happy will other clubs be? Not very I'm sure!!

Back
Top Bottom