• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
then another 12 months before enough supply to meet demand and msrp. :D:cry:

Make that 48months!

I'm hoping Nvidia have another Maxwell moment and achievement a huge performance per watt advantage with ada lovelace. As much as I've enjoyed my 3080 and now 3090, I'd far prefer the 4080/4090 to be a 250W card. My poor M.2's would also enjoy to not be baked alive :D

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
this-is-fine-its-fine.gif

Associate
Any one confirm if the FE 3070/3080s are loud under load?

Having used multiple FE cards (currently own a 3080ti), they have the potential to get loud, but they aren't super annoying. You can always cap your FPS to something more sensible like your monitors refresh rate to minimise this. I'm also a huge fan of undervolting while keeping the same performance = 50w less in my case with less heat and noise.

Soldato
I still regret selling the 3070FE I got to my mate after I convinced myself I would move to console gaming (that lasted about two weeks). Especially now they seem to have clamped down on one order per address/card/customer.

Back
Top Bottom