Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
51405001043_35b6211f3a_m.jpg
51405713425_ac1c67e2d3_m.jpg

my car FINALLY, had it a week now and i love it

Soldato
Hb9NFrM.jpg

Been a crappy week dealing with a death in the family, but managed to pick up the camper I reserved at the weekend.

JDM 2004 Toyota Alphard 3.0 V6.

It's absolutely minty apart from a bit of wear on some interior switch gear. Has a big 48" wide bed conversion in the back. The V6 is an absolute blast, so much fun to boot it, makes a great noise!

Soldato
Fantastic choice!

thanks and it's taken a week to get used to, it's getting new tyres tuesday, resprayed front bumper and a stage 2 remap soon after...........car has only done 20k miles/one owner and cost 30 thousand, it's in perfect condition already but i'm very fussy that all.............i've always wanted a muscle car and this thing is REALLY LOUD...........might already be 500hp but nobody knows because it looks like it has the performance pack and different square tail pipes, it might therefore already be remapped but the garage desn't know. this car makes me laugh every day, it' such good fun even in ``comfort`` mode.

but it is scary when you first drive it especially after a Honda Jazz LOL, it's the best thing i've ever bought and i should've done it years ago.............. i've viewed many cars this summer and this is in by far the best condition i've ever seen for my budget which was 40k............ i almost bought the SL 63 AMG and i might do next year.

the SL500 is fantastic too, but is very underrated, it is REALLY FAST, but quiet compared to mine, it doesn't have the same fun factor, much more of a GT Cruiser.

mine has **** tyres and i was warned yesterday not to boot it too much, so i've got michelin pilot 4s for tuesday..................... this weekend will be a waste of time anyway because it's a Bank Holiday and loads of caravans around here, plus cyclists.

so today i'll just polish it, might drive it tonight at 7pm.

my God it drinks fuel but i don't mind too much, i've only had it a week but filled it up 4 times, but i use my Jazz as a daily anyway so that's ok

Last edited:
Soldato
51405001043_35b6211f3a_m.jpg
51405713425_ac1c67e2d3_m.jpg

my car FINALLY, had it a week now and i love it
thanks and it's taken a week to get used to, it's getting new tyres tuesday, resprayed front bumper and a stage 2 remap soon after...........car has only done 20k miles/one owner and cost 30 thousand, it's in perfect condition already but i'm very fussy that all.............i've always wanted a muscle car and this thing is REALLY LOUD...........might already be 500hp but nobody knows because it looks like it has the performance pack and different square tail pipes, it might therefore already be remapped but the garage desn't know. this car makes me laugh every day, it' such good fun even in ``comfort`` mode.

Finally indeed.

I think we've all missed your ellipsis-heavy posting style. :)

Back
Top Bottom