• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

Associate
Hi, I was wondering if there is any news on the Inno3D 3060 cards? Last time I checked they were apparently still with the forwarders but I dont know what that means and how long until they are with OCuk? All I see is the Ti cards so I'm confused haha

Associate
(in the deals forum thread)
Hi there

100 of each Inno3D 3060Ti just landed, orders shipping today, next delivery on these should be in around 10 days which will complete remainder of back orders. :)

He doesn't explicitly mention 3060s but I would infer that they are included in this 10 day estimate (Friday). I doubt anyone can pin down couriers on exact delivery dates right now. We might learn from tomorrow if 3060s are in the next expected batch.

Soldato
Finally got around to testing the Inno3d 3060Ti OC today.

The light came on immediately after boot, so I'm guessing that must be an OC only thing.

Temperatures: Idle has been low 30's, max after benchmarking and prolonged gaming is 72 degrees.

Noise: I'm not very forgiving when it comes to noise as I like a silent PC, but I have to say this cooler seems to be excellent so far. Can't hear anything at all at idle and under load it's barely audible, that's with a silent PC.

Rock solid card so far, couldn't be happier.

Associate
Had confirmation from Inno3d that the N306T2-08D6-119032AH part number model does not have an led logo. They have changed their web page specs as well to now not show it has an led light.

Associate
inally got around to testing the Inno3d 3060Ti OC today.

The light came on immediately after boot, so I'm guessing that must be an OC only thing.

Temperatures: Idle has been low 30's, max after benchmarking and prolonged gaming is 72 degrees.

Noise: I'm not very forgiving when it comes to noise as I like a silent PC, but I have to say this cooler seems to be excellent so far. Can't hear anything at all at idle and under load it's barely audible, that's with a silent PC.

Good stuff, thanks for the overview, sounds promising! - looking forward to getting mine (hopefully this week).

Associate
Finally got around to testing the Inno3d 3060Ti OC today.

Glad yours is fine gives me hope that Customer Services/tech team will pickup mine is faulty and replace it. Not holding much hope though as the guy didnt want to listen.

Soldato
Glad yours is fine gives me hope that Customer Services/tech team will pickup mine is faulty and replace it. Not holding much hope though as the guy didnt want to listen.

I can't see it being a problem myself, I imagine they'll refund or replace as per request. The only problem might be the time you're waiting in-between unfortunately.

Soldato
Enjoy your cards guys, great prices.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/pc-components/graphics-cards/nvidia/geforce-rtx-3060-ti

Great prices? the crappy two fan basic models are £550-£590...

There's nothing great about that. You could get the better models with the three fan cooling systems were £100 cheaper last December. The Gigabyte with the three fans rough equivalent was £480, now it's £200 more expensive almost 10 monrhs later. The Gigabye Aorus Elite was £530 in December, now £680.

:D

Associate
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/pc-components/graphics-cards/nvidia/geforce-rtx-3060-ti

Great prices? the crappy two fan basic models are £550-£590...

There's nothing great about that. You could get the better models with the three fan cooling systems were £100 cheaper last December. The Gigabyte with the three fans rough equivalent was £480, now it's £200 more expensive almost 10 monrhs later. The Gigabye Aorus Elite was £530 in December, now £680.

:D

That's not the prices when they were ordered originally - the discounts were 26 & 28%.

Back
Top Bottom