Deathloop - from the people behind Dishonored and Prey

Associate
Stuck on harriet morse, no idea how to get to her as both doors are remotely locked and in my game there's green gas everywhere on the floor but not on the YouTube walkthrough

Took a couple of hours but got there eventually. Good thing about this game is there are multiple ways to defeat the visionaries.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just played the first couple of levels, seems decent enough.

Had horrendous what felt like mouse stutter at first thing, disabled v sync and added a frame cap at 60 and it's much better.

Associate
5 visionaries left ( i think ) only played 7hrs so far

Collected two slabs from defeating two of the visionaries however now they seem to have disappeared ?
On the main menu " Loadout " I load my inventory and they aren't there at all,

Confused, is this a glitch or something ?
I defeated Fia Dobwroska , got back to the base and into the tunnel and then the main menu loaded up.

Quit the game an hour ago, went back on just now and I had to do the level again ?! I did change the time at some point in the menu could this be to do with it ?
Same with " Wenjie " I defeated her yesterday, now I have to do it again ?!

Last edited:
Associate

snip

I think that all visionaries need to be killed over the course of 1 day to win the game.

Once you get a slab you need to "infuse" it to "keep" it (so you still have it when you wake up on the beach)

I could be wrong though, its pretty confusing :)

Man of Honour
OP
I think that all visionaries need to be killed over the course of 1 day to win the game.

Once you get a slab you need to "infuse" it to "keep" it (so you still have it when you wake up on the beach)

I could be wrong though, its pretty confusing :)

Yup, you dont complete the game by just killing the visionaries one by one, you have to work the puzzles and tricks etc so that all of them are killed in a single day otherwise you dont break the timeloop

Caporegime

Collected two slabs from defeating two of the visionaries however now they seem to have disappeared ?
On the main menu " Loadout " I load my inventory and they aren't there at all,

Confused, is this a glitch or something ?
I defeated Fia Dobwroska , got back to the base and into the tunnel and then the main menu loaded up.

Quit the game an hour ago, went back on just now and I had to do the level again ?! I did change the time at some point in the menu could this be to do with it ?
Same with " Wenjie " I defeated her yesterday, now I have to do it again ?!

The game explains all this.

You must be skipping though the menus...

Associate
5820 and 1080ti @ 2560 and 3620 and runs fantastically, no stuttering at all. Maybe the newer cards for some reason. Loving it but haven't a clue what's happening. Getting too old I guess.

Man of Honour
OP
5820 and 1080ti @ 2560 and 3620 and runs fantastically, no stuttering at all. Maybe the newer cards for some reason. Loving it but haven't a clue what's happening. Getting too old I guess.

Does seem to be folks with newer cards are more prone to getting the stuttering, its silky smooth on my 1080 also. What with this and 3000 series cards blowing up when playing New World I'm glad I stuck with my 1080 :p

Associate
It's been running very well for me on my 2070 though I'm not using RTX. I may try it.

Edit: Before I forget I bought it for £33 from CDKeys. For those on the fence I personally feel like that's a fair price.

Associate

Yeah I understand this. I did go to infuse it but didn't have enough residuum. Then when I next went into the inventory on the main menu they'd completely disappeared. Presumably because I skipped time forward to the next day ? Either way I understand now.

Associate
You must be skipping though the menus...

I did find it quite confusing as during the opening tutorial there was so much info to take in. However I understand now. Basically they ( visionaries ) all have to be defeated during one whole day. If you skip to the next day then you have to start again

Back
Top Bottom