XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Soldato
Buy brazilian xbox live 12.months for £20 from cdkeys.or similar. Then activate using the app but using a free vpn with Brazilian location. Then pay £1 to convert to gamepass ultimate. Can do a max of 3 years stacked

Works fine. Brazilian is probably the cheapest.

Use zen vpn to activate

When you say app I presume your talking about the Game Pass app? I can’t see any way of putting in a code to activate at the moment but currently I’m using the 3 months for a pound offer. I guess it will give me options for putting in a code to activate when my 3 months expires?

Associate
Anyone done this with say 1 year and lapsed, and then done again...I did max 3 years, 2 years left and also for my son....just wondering what happens when they expire, whether you'll be able to do this again, or whether I'll be getting a new user gamertag

Soldato
Anyone done this with say 1 year and lapsed, and then done again...I did max 3 years, 2 years left and also for my son....just wondering what happens when they expire, whether you'll be able to do this again, or whether I'll be getting a new user gamertag

be a new account, but in two years that offer may have gone

Associate
Just did this with Turkey (VPN redeem via Hola).

Back into the Xbox app on windows and it asked me to upgrade for £1. Expiry of GPU 25/8/2024. Suppose I should get an Xbox Series X really...

aren't they doing something with cloud for xbox one owners ( assuming you have one )

Associate
When you say app I presume your talking about the Game Pass app? I can’t see any way of putting in a code to activate at the moment but currently I’m using the 3 months for a pound offer. I guess it will give me options for putting in a code to activate when my 3 months expires?
No, use the Xbox app. I know it's confusing

Associate
Just picked up a Series S and wondering what’s the best/cheapest way of getting GPU? Think my old sub ran out in Jan so would buying a Xbox Live Gold 12 month sub and converting to GPU be the best way?

Caporegime

I just did it with Brazil VPN. have just added another year to my sub. Had my Series X still launch and still only been playing old 360 and one games. :p

Associate
Just picked up a Series S and wondering what’s the best/cheapest way of getting GPU? Think my old sub ran out in Jan so would buying a Xbox Live Gold 12 month sub and converting to GPU be the best way?
I bought 3*12m Gold (turkey) for just over £22 each and via vpn added them to my account, then nought a 7 day Ultimate pass for £1.60 ish and added that/ I then got the £1 to convert the remainder of my Gold to Ultimate for 3yrs. Mine was an expired account as well.

Associate
I bought 3*12m Gold (turkey) for just over £22 each and via vpn added them to my account, then nought a 7 day Ultimate pass for £1.60 ish and added that/ I then got the £1 to convert the remainder of my Gold to Ultimate for 3yrs. Mine was an expired account as well.

Bought a Brazilian 12m live code and redeemed that, how would I convert that to ultimate? I get the offer of £1 for 1 month then £10.99 after that, if I did that would it convert the 12m to ultimate or would I have to pay the £10.99? Found a 14 day trial of ultimate but stays only for new live accounts.

Caporegime
Bought a Brazilian 12m live code and redeemed that, how would I convert that to ultimate? I get the offer of £1 for 1 month then £10.99 after that, if I did that would it convert the 12m to ultimate or would I have to pay the £10.99? Found a 14 day trial of ultimate but stays only for new live accounts.

The £1 apply to the whole of the Live sub, and it will renew at £10.99 when the duration finish. Which is why its wise to put on 3 years of Live as that cost £1.

Then 3 years later Ultimate will be charged at £10.99 per month.

Associate
The £1 apply to the whole of the Live sub, and it will renew at £10.99 when the duration finish. Which is why its wise to put on 3 years of Live as that cost £1.

Then 3 years later Ultimate will be charged at £10.99 per month.

Ah cool cheers, went with 12m as barely get any time to game as is, more casual gaming at the min.

Associate
Hi Guys, I was pointed in this direction from the main XB thread.

Am I correct in understanding that if I buy 3 years of XBL gold, and then buy a 1 month sub to gamepass, that it will extend the gamepass for the entire length of the 3 years XBL gold?

TIA.

Associate
Hi Guys, I was pointed in this direction from the main XB thread.

Am I correct in understanding that if I buy 3 years of XBL gold, and then buy a 1 month sub to gamepass, that it will extend the gamepass for the entire length of the 3 years XBL gold?

TIA.
Did for me and my son:) did it with myself, extended to 3yrs then used the upgrade for £1. Got 3 yrs gamepass ultimate.. Then when both my biys were okd enough to play xbox themselves did the same for my eldest a year later and still worked.. My youngest shares my xbox pass. I set his xbox as mine and so he csn play any game on gamepass as its my home xbox, and made my xbox his home xbox, so i can play on it as a visitor so to speak. A family pass would be a lot easier but there we go

Last edited:
Soldato
Best thing about Xbox, i never buy the Gold or Game Pass at fullprice and i keep getting sent these £1 for 3 months offers, i have had 2 this year.

Playstation on the other hand no offers at all that i have seen.

Associate
Did for me and my son:) did it with myself, extended to 3yrs then used the upgrade for £1. Got 3 yrs gamepass ultimate.. Then when both my biys were okd enough to play xbox themselves did the same for my eldest a year later and still worked.. My youngest shares my xbox pass. I set his xbox as mine and so he csn play any game on gamepass as its my home xbox, and made my xbox his home xbox, so i can play on it as a visitor so to speak. A family pass would be a lot easier but there we go

Thankyou! So I just need to buy the XBL gold, but I am not following how you get the upgrade for £1 for game pass ultimate? Would you be able to let me know how that bit works buddy?

Associate
Thankyou! So I just need to buy the XBL gold, but I am not following how you get the upgrade for £1 for game pass ultimate? Would you be able to let me know how that bit works buddy?
Morning,
after you extend your gold membership to it's max of five years, when you go into xbox homescreen you can scroll down to gamepass. It had an upgrade for £1(upgrade to gamepass ultimate) for me 1st month then £12.99 thereafter. If you upgrade it then converts your gold membership to gamepass membership. It's meant to do it on the ratio of cost differential but just seems to do a straight 1:1 ratio, so you end up with 3 years of gamepass...If you buy gold pass membership in 12month blocks also, you gen get a discount for that too

Back
Top Bottom