• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Associate

They just put this new trailer out. Looks beautiful. Launches tomorrow. No reviews yet so I am a bit wary. Physical release in November. If it reviews well I'll be getting it.

wait.... the physical version is November? thats annoying, i wanted to pick this up but i still prefer physical given the choice.

Associate

They just put this new trailer out. Looks beautiful. Launches tomorrow. No reviews yet so I am a bit wary. Physical release in November. If it reviews well I'll be getting it.

Been keeping an eye on this one, and that trailer looks absolutely fantastic.
Will buy aswell if it reviews well......in November I guess.

Soldato

I've pre-ordered the digital version of this. I've just got the Platinum of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, so I'm free for the next game and this is it!

Looking forward to it.

Associate
Samsung 980 pro installed, date on box 31/7/21, speed at 5545 or so not overly impressed expected more.:rolleyes:
I wouldn't put any faith in Sony's benchmark, it's far too short to get accurate results, and in any case outright sequential speed isn't going to matter too much for game loading time. If you had a hard drive with sequential read speeds of 100GB/s it's still going to load games slower than a 5GB/s SSD. As long as your firmware is up to date then don't worry about it, if you do update the firmware you could put your mind at ease with a real benchmark test on PC.

Associate
Installed my 1TB SN850 and heatsink today. Nice and easy to install and formatting was simple enough. Moving over a handful of games was very quick and starting up Ghosts of Tsushima Directors Cut (the PS5 version) was almost instant. Seemed way faster than from the console drive.

Back
Top Bottom