Official FIFA 22 Thread

Associate
Decided to give the PC version a try before I commit to buying in the PS5 version. Its free with EA Play Pro.

Managed to bag Rijkaard doing the SBCs along with 1600FP I have around 500k.

Packed Renato Sanches which is extinct on the PC market, Donnarumma Ramos & Yedder so have a pretty much PSG team.

Not liking the Divison Rivals tab, rewards are all a mess and I cannot make it out. I started in DIV10 as there were no placement games? Other than it been mega slow I may go ahead and buy it on the PS5.

Man of Honour
Managed to cobble together a few coins, trying to work out what to use as a starter team... I think I want Haaland up top as he seems a beast and his price may well go up. Will purchase the players later...

Man of Honour
Not sure, starting at the bottom is when you have the most fun.

Indeed, everyone starts in Div 10, meaning it's a mixed bag at the moment.

I played with a really basic team last night, 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses. Enjoyable though, animations are very varied compared to previous years, will take some learning...

Associate
Anyone know how you get 20 hours from the PS5 version? Apparently you can use the PS4 and PS5 trials to get 10 hours each. I cannot see the PS4 only version
on Xbox you can both versions on the store to get 20 hours on ps5 you have to download from psn store then other version through app ;)

Caporegime
Any idea when the first patch will drop? Is it usually just before or just after release? I've got the football itch again this year, especially as there's less televised football this season, but don't want to fall in the same trap as 20 which I loved before it was patched.

Don
sorry andy not to clued up on ps but it can be done through the store on web and other on console store just make sure one is next gen version and other is standard edition

Found it :)

1. Subscribe to EA Play

2. Download your FIFA 22 EA Play trial on PS5/Xbox Series X/S

3. Access the Playstation or Xbox App on your PC/Mobile

4. Go to the store

5. Search for the PS4 or Xbox One version of the trial

6. Add the PS4 or Xbox One version of FIFA 22 to your game library

7. Download the PS4 or Xbox One version of the FIFA 22 trial from your console library

Soldato
Decided to give the PC version a try before I commit to buying in the PS5 version. Its free with EA Play Pro.

Managed to bag Rijkaard doing the SBCs along with 1600FP I have around 500k.

Packed Renato Sanches which is extinct on the PC market, Donnarumma Ramos & Yedder so have a pretty much PSG team.

Not liking the Divison Rivals tab, rewards are all a mess and I cannot make it out. I started in DIV10 as there were no placement games? Other than it been mega slow I may go ahead and buy it on the PS5.

From my understanding the PS5 & Xbox S/X version will be different to the PC and previous gen versions.

Back
Top Bottom