XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Associate
Is this still only valid if your membership has expired? Mines up in December but I'd like to renew it cheaply if possibly:D.
No idea as yet. I've got my ultimate not to continue after 3 years(ie not on rolling direct debit), so I'll go back to buying a gold membership, then I'll try again..

Associate
My XGP expires on 2nd Oct.

Is CD Keys still the best place to buy the cheap XBox Live codes for other countries?

And once my XGP expires, I should see the £1 offer on my dashboard at some point?

Associate
My XGP expires on 2nd Oct.

Is CD Keys still the best place to buy the cheap XBox Live codes for other countries?

And once my XGP expires, I should see the £1 offer on my dashboard at some point?
I bought mine thru them back in the day, unless you have vpn etc
No idea on 2nd...fingers crossed and let us know.. My 3yrs expires in Jan so not that far behind you

Associate
I bought mine thru them back in the day, unless you have vpn etc
No idea on 2nd...fingers crossed and let us know.. My 3yrs expires in Jan so not that far behind you

Will do. Suppose I can buy one gold code, redeem to make sure it works fine and check the dashboard for the offer. If I see the offer, jump on for another 2 years of gold and upgrade.

Associate
Will do. Suppose I can buy one gold code, redeem to make sure it works fine and check the dashboard for the offer. If I see the offer, jump on for another 2 years of gold and upgrade.
If you have vpn, read someone put themselves in Brazil.. 12 months gokd cheap their apparently.. That's a bit too much for me.. Microsoft got to make some money or gamepass wont have anything worthwile in it if no one pays anything

Soldato
Even if the £1 offer isn't on, you can just buy one month of gamepass at full price and all the Gold still upgrades. Obviously, that's £9 more expensive, or whatever it is, but still a good deal.

Soldato
Hi there,

I've just bought some Xbox live (brazil) codes from CDKeys.

I've set my VPN to Brazil, logged into my Xbox account to redeem the code but it's saying:

This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. Get more info

I'm feeling totally screwed and don't know what to do now. Can someone please help me!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Hi there,

I've just bought some Xbox live (brazil) codes from CDKeys.

I've set my VPN to Brazil, logged into my Xbox account to redeem the code but it's saying:

This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. Get more info

I'm feeling totally screwed and don't know what to do now. Can someone please help me!

Do I have to make a new Microsoft account to get this to work, I thought I could add it to my original Microsoft account that I've been using for years (that I made in the UK). I thought by setting my VPN (Cyberghost - Sao Paulo, Brazil) it would then let me add the codes to my account?

If somebody can add these codes to my account I am more than happy to give you my login details via trust if you can do this for me and I’ll send you some beer money via PayPal. :)
Use tunnelbear vpn. Free version is sufficient for this.

rp2000

Soldato
Use tunnelbear vpn. Free version is sufficient for this.

rp2000

Thanks I’ll give a try.

EDIT:

That's done the trick! Seems it was my original VPN I was using that was giving me all the problems. Used the Tunnel Bear free to Brazil and all worked great.

Sorted 3 years of Ultimate for £90 all in. Didn't have the £1 upgrade as I had already used it so paid £10.99 instead. Still a very good deal.

Very happy now!

Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Thanks I’ll give a try.

EDIT:

That's done the trick! Seems it was my original VPN I was using that was giving me all the problems. Used the Tunnel Bear free to Brazil and all worked great.

Sorted 3 years of Ultimate for £90 all in. Didn't have the £1 upgrade as I had already used it so paid £10.99 instead. Still a very good deal.

Very happy now!

No problem. No idea why the tunnelbear Brazil IPs haven't been blocked but it is what it is :cry:

rp2000

Associate
Thanks I’ll give a try.

EDIT:

Very happy now!

That's good to know. My subs expired last night and went on today and didn't see any £1 offer. But now that makes sense as I haven't even renewed Gold yet.

Associate
Can anyone lay out the process steps?
I've got the Brazil codes but cant seem to get the MS website to accept.

Do you open browser, use VPN then log into MS account?
Do you also change location on your MS account to match the VPN?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Soldato
How often does MS offer Ultimate for £1? My Ultimate sub elapsed as I got a new bank card and forgot to update the details, my step-son was able to resub for £1 but I can't see this option, it's just telling me I can get Ultimate for £10.99. I mean, it's not the end of the world, I would have paid £10.99 anyway but if I could get for a quid..

Caporegime
How often does MS offer Ultimate for £1? My Ultimate sub elapsed as I got a new bank card and forgot to update the details, my step-son was able to resub for £1 but I can't see this option, it's just telling me I can get Ultimate for £10.99. I mean, it's not the end of the world, I would have paid £10.99 anyway but if I could get for a quid..

Only the first time to get game pass, if you had Game pass before then it's £10.99.

Back
Top Bottom