Overclockers UK New Website Launch! Queries Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

V F

V F

Soldato
Has it actually 'launched' or have staff been testing it and accidentally posted links to it? :p

It launched on the 27th. As I was forced to change the password when I logged in that day from the previous. Otherwise you couldn't log in.

Soldato
It launched on the 27th. As I was forced to change the password when I logged in that day from the previous. Otherwise you couldn't log in.

Same issue for me on Saturday, prompt saying to do a password reset to be able to login

Associate
Please like a few have said implement a "Only show in stock items" this is one thing that annoys me soo much on the current site.

Scrolling through pages of out of stock items is awful for the user experience.

Soldato

Did it just randomly redirect you then?

Unless I navigate via the link in this thread, I still get served up the old site.

V F

V F

Soldato
Yeah, I was in my basket that day and then it changed with the purple banner at the top telling you to reset the password. After 5 minutes adding stuff to the basket it logged me out. Could no longer log in unless you changed the password.

Unless your device is using the old cache or dns hasn't updated. The same thing happened on the iPad. It never updated on the tablet until a few days ago.

People might encounter no free shipping upon the transition with their linked accounts. I found I had to remove an item from the basket then re-add it for it to update.

I no longer see the old site from that day.

Soldato
Please like a few have said implement a "Only show in stock items" this is one thing that annoys me soo much on the current site.

Scrolling through pages of out of stock items is awful for the user experience.

It'll never happen. People have been asking for that, and other little tweaks, for ages but customer feedback doesn't seem to be a strongpoint these days.

Associate
Has anyone else had the issue of changing password on the shop site and having to use the old password for the forums? I've changed the shop password as advised but still have to use old password for forum. (Not that I'm a prolific poster. lol)

Soldato
Has anyone else had the issue of changing password on the shop site and having to use the old password for the forums? I've changed the shop password as advised but still have to use old password for forum. (Not that I'm a prolific poster. lol)

Forum has always had it's own login separate to the store / site.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Soldato
nice, they have fixed

You're looking at a different website, that's why.

The 'new' site is on store.overclockers.co.uk, the old one is on overclockers.co.uk.

I've still not had any kind of auto-redirect to the new site, on any of my devices and can only access it from links within this thread, not 100% convinced it's 'officially' launched yet really :p

Edit -
It was @Gibbo who posted the link in the Crucial deal thread, perhaps he can shed some light on whether it's meant to be public yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom