• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Please can I get some guidance around playstation plus? I bought my ps5 last month and paid £6.99 to join playstation plus, just to test the water. I'm pleased with the monthly games so far and want to continue, but instead of paying the full £6.99 which I believe is on a rolling subscription, I want to buy 6 or 12 mths, preferably from a discount retailer such as cd keys. How do I change it around without stopping and starting, and therefore losing the games I already have?

Soldato
These PS4 plus games you get then, if I add them to my account and let the sub expire will I still be able to download them?

The way it works.

Every month some games get made available, they are not automatically added to your account, you have to manually activate them. Once activated they are available to play for the life of the account, provided you have an active PS+ subscription. If you unsubscribe, and then resubscribe they are still there, but you can only play when the subscription is active.

Soldato
Is it that good? I can’t work out whether it’s for me or not, especially feeing slightly burnt out after Assassins creed type games.
I thought it was brilliant. Think of it as Assassin's Creed light. Probs around 40 hours if you want to do everything. You could probably smash through the story much quicker though.

Man of Honour
I thought it was brilliant. Think of it as Assassin's Creed light. Probs around 40 hours if you want to do everything. You could probably smash through the story much quicker though.

Yeah, what @Plainsong said. I liked it a lot, plus it's a rather unique setting with some beautiful visuals. Definitely not the slog that AC games can be.

Good to know, thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom