Tory MP Sir David Amess murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

Surprised really it has not happened more to be fair.
Security is shocking. Remember the jogger who just ran into then PM Cameron. Imagine if he had a blade?
And as for the drive a van or small truck over a bunch of people or run into an area with blades wrapped to your fists. Utterly open to that kind of attack we are. Fortunately so far it seems to be idiots rather than real connected people with comms to any serious organisations that would no doubt be already on MI5 MI6 watch.

Harsh and horrible incident but the lesson to take from it. It is that easy. Real easy. Kids are stabbing kids every day almost. London is mad with knife crime.
the simplest thing is to post police on all MP surgeries. Cost, resource, time etc And just means you move the target elsewhere in the end.

Soldato
Find that hard to believe with it being a single victim. More likely the individual had a tough life and bad life choices. Had a chip on his shoulder because he didn't attain a massive house in a leafy suburb and blamed the system for it.
Here I'll help you.

terrorism
/ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "the fight against terrorism"

Caporegime
Find that hard to believe with it being a single victim. More likely the individual had a tough life and bad life choices. Had a chip on his shoulder because he didn't attain a massive house in a leafy suburb and blamed the system for it.
Unfortunately it seems very much the M.O. of sleepers that have been sent here or indeed radicalised whilst already here, easiest thing in the world to just grab a sharp knife and go attack someone randomly, this however wasn’t random and I understand the viewing of this as a terrorist attack.

Ultimately, such an attack on an elected member of our democracy is an attack in democracy in itself, regardless of the circumstances (assuming mental illness or other personal reasons have been ruled out) then I fail to see how it can be viewed as anything other than a terrorist incident.

Caporegime
Unfortunately it seems very much the M.O. of sleepers that have been sent here or indeed radicalised whilst already here, easiest thing in the world to just grab a sharp knife and go attack someone randomly, this however wasn’t random and I understand the viewing of this as a terrorist attack.

Ultimately, such an attack on an elected member of our democracy is an attack in democracy in itself, regardless of the circumstances (assuming mental illness or other personal reasons have been ruled out) then I fail to see how it can be viewed as anything other than a terrorist incident.

What is random?

Say a guy goes into a park and stabs 4 people, if they are a one race is that random?

It might not have been pre meditated that those people would be attacked but they weren't randomly selected at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom